• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO SpareParts family cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
I don't think you will notch them any closer. The cages are already cut, bent and notched. We only have 2 left, it's not something we are going to do full time. We were asked to build one for a guy and that ended up being 2. So instead of building 2 we built 5, 3 more to sell. The bottom legs would be the only thing that would be off from one Bronco to another. The Bronco we mocked the cages up in is a perfect, un moloested and very little rust on it. Any time you notch a tube you will have to grind a little to clean up the notch, nothing big.

Oh ok. Thanks

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
The tubing is 1 3/4" REW, the tube is bent with a Mittler Brothers bender. It has real nice bends, almost too nice, it can be hard to see where the bend starts to measure to the next one.

TJ.Harry

I actually have access to a 1 3/4" bender with a 7" radius along with just about every other bender/pipe working tool you can think of (major commercial electrical contractors use a lot of pipe).

I would love to have you build one for me, but I think the logistics of it just make it a bit infeasible.

If you would be willing to send me the plans I would be more than willing to point people your way when they ask me wear I got such an awesome cage.

ryoungbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Belmar, NJ
The tubing is 1 3/4" REW, the tube is bent with a Mittler Brothers bender. It has real nice bends, almost too nice, it can be hard to see where the bend starts to measure to the next one.

After looking over everything, I can vouch that the bends look real nice. I was concerned that there would be indents but so far I can't see any. This seems like a real nice kit. I'll keep everyone up to date on how everything fits my fiberglass body. David was real helpful and made sure everything got to my house in one piece. Thanks again David.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
After looking over everything, I can vouch that the bends look real nice. I was concerned that there would be indents but so far I can't see any. This seems like a real nice kit. I'll keep everyone up to date on how everything fits my fiberglass body. David was real helpful and made sure everything got to my house in one piece. Thanks again David.

No problem, thanks for the compliment.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
2 more left, I have one shipping quote I'm waiting to hear back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.