• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SpareParts Bronco Rubicon trip.......Video's!!!!

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I think I posted my video a while ago about the Part 1 of our trip last July. Steve Mikulicz, Jamey Smith and I all took the trip out to California to do the Infamous Rubicon Trail. Here's a link to part one and finally the part two as well.

Part 1

[youtube]wQPDVAX_SCk[/youtube]

Part 2

[youtube]jEmgAO3WeNY[/youtube]

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
It was a blast... we couldn't have picked better weather. 1950 miles one way, it's a long trip. The Fordyce Creek Video is uploading as well. It's a lot more of the wheeling I usually do.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
sweet, I like the under carriage video. it's so hard the get rock sizes and elevations on pics and videos

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I'm really liking how they turned out too. I might have to make a more permanent mount on my axle for it!

Cortez

Bronco Guru
I would call that a trip of a lifetime for some of us...very cool and thanks for sharing. I love those rigs.

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Enjoying Day 2 video on 55" now!! Excellent videos!! Had to be a blast.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
It's great to have the technology to make a video that looks good on a big screen! How far its come in the last 5 years even.

Bronco Biff

Contributor
And it looks very good! Picture, Audio and overall editing was perfect!! Good work!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yes sir, all kinds of programs/technology this day and age...

5001craig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I watched part 1 and it was awesome! Going to watch Part 2 now.

I can't imagine what it takes to make an EB crawl over that stuff!