• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Jr. SpareParts and sparepartsjr, both my sons have accounts set up now!

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Just thought I would introduce my sons on here! Some of you have or haven't met my two older sons. They both have accounts set up, Robbie has had his for a while but we just set Erics up tonight.

"Jr. SpareParts" is my oldest son Robbie, he's 17.

"sparepartsjr" is my 2nd oldest son Eric, he's 13.

They have been to Howiepalooza with me and some other local events. They both are bugging me to get to go to OCBR with me, but with me going down on Tues. to help with set up it's not practical. I can't see taking them out of school for 4 days. Hopefully you'll get to meet them at an upcoming event!

David

Last edited:

sparepartsjr

Loc.
Gerald, MO
Yes I've been bugging my dad, but I really would like to go to OCBR. I've been going to the other events since i was about 5. I love to wheel with me dad. I think is the best thing to do when I'm not busy or when I'm busy!:)

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
Welcome little dudes!! Wow, three Bronco fanatics in the family? Its not going to be too long b4 each wants their own ride ;D Daddy needs to work hard now:eek:

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Well, actually my wife has already called dibs on this one. Once I start on my buggy, which might be a while, she get's mine.

The kids have my 83' Bronco that they play with around the house. It's pretty rough around the edge's now, but still something to tinker with.

Attachments

• Fulton 1.1.05 020 (Medium).jpg
    Fulton 1.1.05 020 (Medium).jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 36

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Welcome aboard guys, your dad is a great man, your mom is top of the line too, and you have been raised well into our Bronco community :cool:

I look forward to seeing you guys again at an upcoming event, especially OCBR when you can make it, and until then communicating with you here ;)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Welcome boys, look forward to meeting y'all soon!

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Glad to see more Spareparts on here, so when does Robbie start lookin for his own EB?

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
He has a 78' step-side 4x4 in the back that he's been wanting to start working on. He hasn't mentioned an EB yet!

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Ive missed 4 days a school for alot less reasons before! a good teacher CAN give them there assignmets a week out they get em done..turn em in and you approved them missing the time...can be worked out just do it before they miss.

Bring em!

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Bring em!

I'm guessing you need another co-pilot or two! LOL

We'll have to see, OCBR is my wife and I's get away! Not that having Ashton the year before last wasn't fun. It was a lot more to keep up with!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Wish I could get mine out too, but just don't see it happening! Maybe one year

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Welcome to the site boys, good luck talking dad into taking you guys with him. I think the idea of getting school assignment done ahead of time would work.;D

Both of my boys have F150s right now but I'm sure they will be wanting Broncos one day. I guess I better start lookin for a few more.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ive missed 4 days a school for alot less reasons before! a good teacher CAN give them there assignmets a week out they get em done..turn em in and you approved them missing the time...can be worked out just do it before they miss.

Bring em!

Doing it ahead of time is the key. The first year Bradlee and I attended OCBR I sent a note with him when he returned and got a nasty letter in the mail from the school board. I did not take that well and it only made matters worse at the time. However he has missed days every year since with no problems.

Welcome to the site Guys, looking forward to meeting you.

lombo

Loc.
House Springs, MO
That's cool Dave, let's see that will be 1,2, 3 extra Bronco's including one for the wife and then 4 when Ashton gets older. You're going to need a bigger shop!

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Doing it ahead of time is the key. The first year Bradlee and I attended OCBR I sent a note with him when he returned and got a nasty letter in the mail from the school board. I did not take that well and it only made matters worse at the time. However he has missed days every year since with no problems.

Welcome to the site Guys, looking forward to meeting you.

I'll keep that in mind, they always go to Howiepalooza. We did kinda like having the time together with out them at OCBR????? LOL