• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO SpareParts family cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I had a couple people want a cage like mine when I got it done a couple of months ago. Steve and I decided to go together and build a couple, well...5 to be exact. Two of them are spoken for already, so we have 3 of them to sell. I have one and the other 2 are in the Kansas City area. They are bent and notched already, they just need to be set up in your Bronco and welded together which is included in the price. The Bronco would need to be taken to one of our shops so we can fit it to your Bronco, which ever one is closer. Price doen't include paint or Powder Coating, which can be done at additional cost.

Cell # is 314-Eight Zero Three-6917

Thanks,

David

Attachments

• DSC06838.jpg
    DSC06838.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 703
  • DSC06840.jpg
    DSC06840.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 681
  • 077.jpg
    077.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 694
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 637
  • 048.jpg
    048.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 609
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 839
  • 114.JPG
    114.JPG
    222.1 KB · Views: 741
OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I have not looked into shipping, if so it would be in a kit form. Like mentioned, everything is bend and notched but the final adjustments to the tubes would have to be done still along with the welding. The side main tubes would be the hard part, they will lay down inside a 8' truck bed but just barely and are close to 4' tall. I'm not for sure but these would probably make it have to be shipped by truck frieght. The other way to do it would be to cut the main side tubes in half and then they would have to be slugged and welded back together. I could cut them right above the upright thats behind the driver and pass front seats, this would make the cleanup of the weld easier and less noticable. After this weekend I can try to get some shipping quotes for you.

David

broncotwister

I really like your roll cages. I was hoping you might have the supports for the hard top
that go inside the rear corners I have been looking for them for some time with no luck.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I really like your roll cages. I was hoping you might have the supports for the hard top
that go inside the rear corners I have been looking for them for some time with no luck.

I guess I don't know what you are talking about? Supports that go from where to where?

broncotwister

They are the supports that go in the back corners of the top, they fit inside the corners of the top, and extend down into the corners of the bed where the square holes are. They keep the top sturdy in the rear. I've never seen one but I know they bolt through the top and through the corner of the body into the piece I'm looking for.

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
They are the supports that go in the back corners of the top, they fit inside the corners of the top, and extend down into the corners of the bed where the square holes are. They keep the top sturdy in the rear. I've never seen one but I know they bolt through the top and through the corner of the body into the piece I'm looking for.

Not to be rude or anything but wat does the hard top supports have to do with the roll cage?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

ryoungbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Belmar, NJ
David,
I might be interested if it can be shipped. I wouldn't mind if it has to be shipped freight. Do you think there would be any issues with me having a terracomp fiberglass body? Thanks, Rob

broncotwister

I didn't mean to confuse you I'm just looking anywhere I can t find the supports,, any help would greatly be appreciated

TJ.Harry

Would you be willing to part with the schematics for the cage? I'm looking at custom building one myself and I really the work you've done here.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
We are working on finding a shipper and a cost. The cage weights around 140 lbs, and would have to be cut to ship the main hoops. I hope I can find out more in a day or so.

The prints or measurements would only work if you were using a 1 3/4" bender with a 7" radius. If not them dimentions would not be correct at all.

ryoungbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Belmar, NJ
We are working on finding a shipper and a cost. The cage weights around 140 lbs, and would have to be cut to ship the main hoops. I hope I can find out more in a day or so.

The prints or measurements would only work if you were using a 1 3/4" bender with a 7" radius. If not them dimentions would not be correct at all.

Thanks Dave. This would be a nice Christmas gift for me ;D.

ryoungbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Belmar, NJ
Hey Dave, if you sell the cage at $700 as the craigslist post says plus shipping which I estimated the cost to be around $100-150, I am definitely in. If that is going to work for you PM me how you want to take care of a transaction. Thanks, Rob

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
your roller/ shop wheel >> are they A.R. 16.5 x 9.75 ?? i need 2 of them !!!

Attachments

• da6840.jpg
    da6840.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 140
Status
Not open for further replies.