• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Jr. SpareParts and sparepartsjr, both my sons have accounts set up now!

BIGED

Guru ????
Welcome to the board guys, I remember howiepalooza and the rain you boys looked to have had a blast. I know ashton did in the mud holes with his hot wheels;D

sparepartsjr

Loc.
Gerald, MO
Thanks guys, it means a lot to me that you all are welcoming me and my brother. Can't wait to get back on the trails and the rocks. It's was fun meeting a lot of people a Howiepalooza. Hope to see all of you at the next event.

Eric

stock1970

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, Kansas
Look at it this way, years from now, at a job interview, they are not going to get passed by because they missed 4 days of school way back in 2011.. They are not going to fail the grade they are in for missing 4 days of school either.. come on boys start beatn dad down.. lol..

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Look at it this way, years from now, at a job interview, they are not going to get passed by because they missed 4 days of school way back in 2011.. They are not going to fail the grade they are in for missing 4 days of school either.. come on boys start beatn dad down.. lol..

You do make a good point, a lot will depend on their grades at that time. %)

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
We did kinda like having the time together with out them at OCBR????? LOL

yup ... lil time one on one is sweet !!! ;)

sooo .... i was told someone got a new 77 this week !!! ???

add. is it true : you are going to buy a bunch of CB calenders and give them away for xmas ??? ;) ;D

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
yup ... lil time one on one is sweet !!! ;)

sooo .... i was told someone got a new 77 this week !!! ???

add. is it true : you are going to buy a bunch of CB calenders and give them away for xmas ??? ;) ;D

I talked to Jim last night, he told me that he bought it. Sounds like he got a good deal. :cool:

It does look like I may be buying a few calenders!