• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Loss to the Bronco family :Update 10-29-07:

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
Wow, this is a shocker. Michael's youthful enthusiasm will be sorely missed by me.Seeing him grow to be a good young man was a highlight here. Godspeed.
My prayers are with the Stark family.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My condolences and prayers to the Stark family. Admin, maybe we should shut the forum down during the time of the funeral service to show our condolences and respect.

grant_71

Bronco Guru
I never got to meet Michael, I had always hoped to make it to OCBR someday and meet all the midwest guys, I know I cannot say anything to help the Stark's through this time, other than my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Grant

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Our thoughts and prayers for the Stark family. The bronco community will miss their "brother" and "son"!!

DocLewis

Loc.
Hornsby, TN
My family was in attendance at OCBR 2006 when Michael was given the Bronco! What excitement. Truly a deserving kid. We are all heart broken and saddened by this unfortunate ocurrance! Our prayers are with the family. Alan, so very sorry for your loss.
Doc and Martha Lewis, Hornsby, TN
Jason and Marsha White, Jackson, TN
Ron and Juanita Foster, Tulsa, OK
Sharon Harris, Henderson, TN

Jfly13

Loc.
Lockwood, Mo.
My condolences and prayers to the Stark family. Admin, maybe we should shut the forum down during the time of the funeral service to show our condolences and respect.

I really like this idea. My grandfather and uncle worked for the board of trade in KC and when they die they stopped all trading for a minute. It was very speacial time to see all of the hussle and bussle stop out of respect. I think we should do the same for Michael.

Stark family we will keep you in our prayers. We have been through the loss of my brother a few years ago and know that no one can truly know how you feel but just knowing that everyone is keeping you in our prayers helps.

It would be really cool to get all of the broncos in the area to drive to the funeral.... if the family puts out the invite of course. It is just an idea.

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm sorry for your lost. Our prayers and thoughts are with the Starks family.

Eugene

crewdg

Loc.
Heber Springs, AR
Terrible, terrible News!!!!!! Alan and Valerie I'm so very sorry and shocked reading this post. You raised Michael to be such a great young man! You have very much to be proud of. Been at work so had not checked in a few days. If theres anything I can do please let me know. Michael will be greatly missed out in front on the trail! Darrell

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
I never met him, but from the posts here,he must have been one great kid. It was my loss for not knowing him. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

Sabas

My condolences, God bless, your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Sabas

SeaBiscuit68

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tacoma Wa
Michael, you will be missed very much. Your presence here affected all of us so positively. Please know that we will honor your time with us.

Sbolt19

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Colorado Springs
As others have said, my heart sank when I read through every page of this thread.

My condolences to the Stark family and may Michael's journey never be forgotten.