• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Loss to the Bronco family :Update 10-29-07:

broncorckcrwlr

Loc.
London, Ky
I had the pleasure of meeting Michael at the OCBR this year. What a fine young man. I am truely truely saddened by this but God has a reason for everything although it's hard for us to see it sometimes. My prayers go out for the Stark family.

Laddle

RedRockJK

Loc.
Central Arkansas
God Bless, and the Stark family and friends will be in our prayers. Sorry to hear of your loss. I only met Alan and Michael a couple of times, but both times it was a positive experience.

Last edited:

kbronco

A total shock!!! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Alan.

jjwtwice

Loc.
IGH, MN
Stark family, deepest sympathy for your loss. I did not know your son but I do know what it is to lose a close family member. Please take care in these trouble times.

Jon

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
This has prolly been one of the toughest days for me in my whole life.

For those of you that never met Michael, but have come across a post or thread of his, he was just like he came across. He was the smartest, kindest, warm hearted, and helpful teenagers I've ever met. ...and I'm not just saying that. He truly was. And talk about bronco-smart...WOW! He had such a passion for broncos, it'd make your love of broncos look like a love for heeps!

He will truly be missed...by many many people on this board, but especially by me. He was special.

My prayers will continue to be with you and the family Alan.

Monte

Attachments

• mike2.jpg
    mike2.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 551
  • mike1.jpg
    mike1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 602

mike.l

Loc.
Milwaukee,WI
Alan,
My family is truly saddened for you loss. We've only had a little one for 6 days now. Can't even imagine what you're family is going through. You and your family will be in our prayers.
Mike and Rachael

cootvon

Loc.
Little Rock, AR
i've read this thread a zillion times today.. i just can't figure out why him. such a great guy. He had to be the most respectful teenager i've ever met. He and alan shared a bond that most of us wish we had and only some of us know. OCBR will not be the same next year. Alan, if you need anything at all let me or any of the other AR guys know. We can be there quickly.

jeff

broncotime

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grapevine, Texas
Just like eveyone else, I am totally speechless. Alan, our prayers are with you and your family at this terrible time. I've seen Michael grow up over the years at this annual event (OCBR) and he was certainly a fine young man. I still cannot fathom how this could happen.

God Bless,
Glenn

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
I am in total shock!! My heartfelt condolences go out to Allan and family.
TOFWIC and I do not have the words to express our shock and grievance.
I can only imagine what AStark is going through.
MY prayers are with the Stark family in this hour of grief
Your Canadian Bronco Buddy
TOFIC

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Wow, my heart sank as I started to read this thread. I had to re-read the first post a couple of times to make sure I was reading it right. The Bronco community will miss young Michael and his enthusiasm :cry:

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Just in case anyone missed the updated post,
Yellowrough/John has updated his original post
from this morning.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Man this just sucks!!! Michael was a great young man evident from every account in this thread. I never met him personally but he never had a negative thing to say about anyone. He was so excited to be a Bronco owner. I have been through this personally with 3 friends dying in high school and it hurts so badly. I hate this for the Stark family but something tells me Allen will be back when he is ready and Michael's memory will live on through him. If someone sets up a fund please post it so my family can contribute. The Stark family is on top of my prayer list.

Best wishes in this most difficult of times,
The Hughes family

1owner66

Loc.
Georgetown Texas
I take it the other kid is fine. I still wonder what happened? None the less I think I am going to go hug my kids right now. They have been on my nerves lately (15 and 17 year old girls) and sometimes they don't deserve a hug but like someone said, you never know what will happen in life so I am going in there right now. God bless the Stark family.

Alan. please stick around. We are here for you and your family.

muddford

I don't even know what to say. I am sorry for your loss Alan and family. Michael will be extreamly missed, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I will always remember Michaels enthuiasm about broncos, I will especially remember the time I let him drive my bronco at flat nasty last year, I don't think you could ever get a bigger smile and have more passion from another bronco enthusiast. He will be missed.

Michael Mudd

79driver

Wow i dont quite know what to say...its really a wake up call considering he was just about my age. The Stark family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

gasspaser

Loc.
St Petersburg FL
Michael was with his best friend Adam last night. They had been to the sand bar on the river, the local hangout in Batesville. Michael was even a designated driver, and had driven a few friends home. He and Adam stopped at a gas station for snacks. They ate and talked in Adams truck and at some point both fallen asleep. Adam woke at around 6:30 this morning to find Michael cold and unresponsive. He called 911. The EMTs tried against everything to revive Michael. Allan is known by all the local law enforcement due to his job with the state. It was a friend of Allan's that brought him the worst of news.

Michael's body has been taken to state crime lab for an autopsy. This is ONLY because at this time cause of death is unknown.

I will be gathering information as soon as I can as to setting up a memorial fund for the family. As you can imagine there is going to be unforeseen expenses for the family. Some have already expressed a wanting to help and I know it will be a blessing to the family.

Thank you for the update...And i am sure many here will put something in the fund for the stark's if they knew them or not...

Godbless and Godspeed Michael!

Hawk

God bless, your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

JC

Loc.
Conway, Arkansas
So very sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with the Stark family. Let us know if we can help in any way.

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
My heart goes out to the Stark family. I truly am sorry for your loss, Michael was a good kid, and willing to help out anyone in the Bronco community.

He will be missed.