• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Loss to the Bronco Family

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
Last night Taylor Gregg AKA Mountainguy passed away. We were out riding dirt roads just having a ball. Taylor dropped a tire off the edge of the road and his EB rolled down an embankment. He was not wearing his harness and was ejected. The Bronco landed on top of him. There was nothing any of us could do and it was quick. Please wear your belts all the time. Even slow speeds! He was a great kid and loved EBs. He didn't post on here much, but I know a couple of you had met him. At the least, he passed doing what he loved. Love you Best Bronco buddy!

bax

Old Member
Damn that sucks! I remember him posting on here. How old was he? Family situation? help?

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
Man I hate to hear that. Sometimes you dont wear your seatbelt because you dont think your wheeling very hard. But anytime your out playing you should have it on.

Mongonius

Loc.
Cajun in Texas
Sad news.

So sorry to hear that. My prayers are with him and his family.

May angels him into Paradise; upon his arrival,may the martyrs receive him and lead him to the holy city of Jerusalem. May the ranks of angels receive him, and. with Lazarus, the poor man, may he have eternal rest.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Thanks for posting this evil I know how tough it can be. Prayers sent up for the family. I've been guilty of no seat belt when there was "no danger", I'll have something to think about now.

OP
OP
evil69

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
Taylor was 23. A girlfriend of 5 years. A dog of three years. Student at UGA in Forestry school. Great kid. Lived life to the fullest. The hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life was knocking on his parents door last night to tell them.

Attachments

• taylor.jpg
    taylor.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 688
Last edited:

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
Very sad indeed. A lesson for us all. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family, and to you. We buried my best friend of 21 years yesterday after a 2 year battle with Cancer. I know all too well the feelings that you are experiencing right now. Faith, family, and friends are what get you through. Hang in there bud...

yjzonie

Loc.
Scottsdale, AZ
Very sorry to hear:cry: , but every year someone is ejected from thier vehicle and taken. I wear mine seatbelt all the time even just to move the truck 20 ft. Pass the word, WEAR YOUR SEATBELTS

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Evil, sorry to hear about Taylor. Prayer for him and his family and for you as well. Always tough to lose a freind or family member, even tougher when your there to witness the end. It will take quite awhile, hang in there!

Ben

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
The accidents do not have to be big to get hurt.....sorry to hear of your loss. We will keep you guys in our prayers.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Sorry to hear about this, very tragic and at such a young age. I usually don't drive anywhere with out seat belts. Our family was in a bad car wreck about 2 years ago, we flipped out 02' Explorer down a 75 ft. embankment end over end. All 6 of us were in there and everybody had thier seat belts on. We all walked away with minor injuryies. Seat belts do save lives.

rhino2104

Terribly sorry to hear about what happened. Too young to have had that happen to him. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and loved ones.

chipk

My prayers go out to you and his family. I am sorry for your loss.

coyotedav

Loc.
queen creek
im so sorry to hear that bad news. and i do understand just how you feel. i did a body bag identification on by best friend! prayers for you,taylor,friends and family. terrible loss! again my condolences. sad!!!!!!!!!!