• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Loss of Bronco Brother - RIP Dennis

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Dennis Hochgraber passed away early this morning due to COVID complications. He fought bravely until the last minute surrounded by his wife Debra and daughters. Many of you knew Dennis who has been active for many years in the Texas Bronco community. He was a past President of the Lonestar Early Bronco Club. As a minister, he was known as the "Reverend of Roll" - having flopped his Bronco on several occasions! He was one of the finest persons you could ever meet. He will be missed greatly and he leaves a big hole in the Bronco community.

Please send prayers and condolences to his family.

RIP Dennis.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
THOUGHTS and prayers to all....sorry buddy :cry:

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Have been keeping up with the updates along the way, sorry to hear.

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Very sad. I met him once at Windrock for the November ride. Super nice man. Prayers for his families peace.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
This is so sad to hear. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Thanks Scoop for letting us know.

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am so sorry, I had a hard time reading your facebook posts without thinking of my Dad. May he rest in peace and happiness.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
So very sad. Dennis was a great guy and fun to be around. Thoughts and prayers sent

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Very sad. My wife and I were on our way to OCBR anxious to get caught up with our Bronco family. That's when we learned that Dennis was in the hospital. For the last few weeks, several of us have been following his progress and it seemed to look positive. I didn't think for a minute that this would be the end result. Still in disbelief. :(

Mark

DCP

So sad.. My condolences to the family and friends. Dennis always had a smile and was ready to visit. RIP

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Dennis was one of those people you looked forward to seeing at an event. Great guy. Throughout the entire COVID ordeal, he was in and out of the hospital multiple times over several months, he and his family have been strong, positive witnesses to their faith and trust in God. As a friend reminded me - this is a sad and happy day. He is with the Lord.