• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Loss of Bronco Brother - RIP Dennis

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
It always hard loosing those that you look up to, admire their convictions and how they choose to live there life. I always enjoyed Dennis's company and if we were in the same place we're sure to see each other, he will be missed. Dennis and I had several conversations about life and a short one about death, that I got reminded of talking to a friend, he said “death is nothing to fear, it's going to be pretty good over there” with a smile that would light up a room.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Dennis Hochgraber passed away early this morning due to COVID complications. He fought bravely until the last minute surrounded by his wife Debra and daughters. Many of you knew Dennis who has been active for many years in the Texas Bronco community. He was a past President of the Lonestar Early Bronco Club. As a minister, he was known as the "Reverend of Roll" - having flopped his Bronco on several occasions! He was one of the finest persons you could ever meet. He will be missed greatly and he leaves a big hole in the Bronco community.

Please send prayers and condolences to his family.

RIP Dennis.

Amen brother.. Such a great man.. Miss him already

bsquared

Contributor
Sad news. RIP Dennis and condolences to his family. Prayers, B2