• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Loss to the Bronco family :Update 10-29-07:

skinner

Contributor
Prayers for you all, amazing how He knew God had it all under control. FAITH IN ACTION!!!. Glory to our God!! ill pray for strength... jason

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I can still hear John's voice when he called me 7 years ago...
my comfort is that .....Michael heard God's voice that day
and a son obeyed his father. love and prayers each day for all.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
When I wake up in the morning it will be eight years ago that we lost Michael, and not a day goes by I do not think about him, nor will that day ever come.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
So much love from the CB community.

Hope you can smile today, remembering the good times.

All my best

Steve in Orlando

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Alan and Val - you both know mine and Floyd's feelings.
feel our ((hugs)) today.....feel the love today.....and
know that we are walking & holding your hand today.
We know how hard it is and how much you miss him -
and you know there are many of us who share with you.
Love you both soooo much!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
this one has always made my heart smile

Attachments

• 2003image003.jpg
    2003image003.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 204

vstark

Today is a particularly hard day, not only for the grief of losing Michael eight years ago but also because I have once again been reminded of the frailty of life. A horrific car accident Monday night took the lives of two students in the school district I work for and injured four others. I am writing this from work where the mood of the entire school is somber. Tomorrow isn't promised, hug and tell those around you how much you love them. Sending loving thoughts heavenly as I continue through my day :cry:

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
I read this thread for the first today. Man heart breaking .... Stay strong Sorry to hear about the accident . I know you will be a example of strength for those families .

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
Blessings to you and Val, not only today, but every day. We can't imagine what you two had to go through. We never got to know Michael but from the Bronco community he must have been special. We all experience the pain of death but most not with a young child. With your faith you're a testament how we can go on and be a blessing to others, thank you for blessing us with your friendship.

Steven and Janice

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I cannot express how much you all mean to me and Valerie and the rest of my family, God bless you all and may we all continue to make a difference in the lives of others.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I cannot express how much you all mean to me and Valerie and the rest of my family, God bless you all and may we all continue to make a difference in the lives of others.

Same here mister. God bless you all!!