• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Loss to the Bronco Family

pierr

Loc.
Gordon,GA
This is really sad...:cry: and I'm sorry for all involved. Condolences Evil..Definitely a painful reminder of how fragile & sometimes short life can be. May this somehow serve to remind all of us to be as safe as we can out there...

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
First time I've been on in a couple of days, sure wasn't prepared to see news such as this. So sorry, my heart goes out to his family and to you guys who were with him.

God Bless

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Evil, I am sorry for your burden and I will send a prayer, as well, to help lift you. Having to tell the loved ones of such tragic news is unimaginable to me and I am sorry for your loss.

hb

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Very sad news indeed. Take care of yourself evil. I'll add you and his family to my pray list this week.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
this sucks, Kyle you or his family need anything just holler ok buddy. prayers to you and his family:cry:

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Wow, what terrible news. My condolences. :cry: My seatbelt will be on from now on.

1970mule

Bronco Guru
It is always hard to hear of a death, and one that seems to be so senseless. it is espically hard when you have some connection to that person. and it is hard to loose a bronco brother. my best wishes and deepest condolenses to the family and friends who knew him. i am so sorry.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
How sad. I hate to hear that. I will pray for you and his family as well. A reminder to all of us to be safe at all times.

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
I was very sorry to hear about this this weekend. It is a terrible tragedy. I hope that you and the others present have people you can all can talk to about the accident. I am so sorry for your loss and the loss to his family and other friends.

Sbolt19

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Colorado Springs
Condolances Kyle. I am truely sorry for your & his family's loss. 24 is way too early to leave.

Belts and cages is one reason I don't take my top of for the time being. I don't have either that is adequate. I will definately take and learn from this.

Again, my best to all involved.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
evil, I'm sorry to hear about the lost of your friend.
My Condolenses go out to you and to the family.

ugly74

Bronco abuser
aaaw well that's just a cryin shame I'm sorry to hear it. my condolences

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Sorry to hear of the loss at such a young age. Makes me rethink my choice of restraints for my rig. I always wear my belt, but wondering if a 5 point harness would be more suitable for the Bronco.

Evil, Chin up man. Not your fault. You're one hell of a guy to be strong enough to be the bearer of bad news. My condolences and prayers to the family and friends of Taylor.