• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Loss to the Bronco family :Update 10-29-07:

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
This is soo sad, I am in shock, I never met Allen but though this site he is a brother and then Micheal comes of age. I just don't know what to say.

I'm sorry,

My Prayers go out to the Starks

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Thoughts and prayers to the Stark family, I am still shaking my head over this in disbelief. Michael was a great kid and I was hoping to meet him and his family this next fall at OCBR. Man, this is weird.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thats unbelievable. My condolences to the Stark family. Allan..if you need anything..please let us know.

Im also in shock.

Andy
Blue71

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
I'm so sorry to hear this. I Didn't know the Stark family but I understand Michael was only seventeen. I can't imagine losing one of my sons. It has to be one of the most painful feelings one could endure. My prays are with the Stark family.

KuttySark

Loc.
Southern California
To the Stark family - I'm very sorry for your loss. I loved reading the threads that Michael had started as he had this amazing way of getting his enthusiasm and excitement for Broncos across. His love of life, his family, and his truck brought me right back to when I was his age, except that he knew more about Broncos than I ever will. If his impact was this strong across the internet I can only imagine what a fun kid he was to be around.

This is just horribly depressing. I'm sorry.

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
It is with great sorrow and a heavy heart that I post on this day ... the day I learned of yet another tragic loss of someone I consider to be one of my own family .

God's speed and God bless you Michael .

Alan ,

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and I hope that you will call upon me , for whatever you might need . I take some comfort in knowing that God has choosen a great young man for his off road team and I look forward to the day we trail ride with him again .

Merle

tim70

Loc.
SF Bay, CA
It breaks my heart to hear this news. It was always a pleasure to read Michael's posts. He was a funny, vibrant and well grounded young man for my limited connection had through this forum. He will be missed. Thoughts and prayers to the Starks.

brewdude

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Groveland, CA
Alan, I am sorry for your loss, my son is about the same age and I don't know what I would do with out him. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Milo

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Alan, so sorry for your loss I think of you all as great friends as well as others. 2broncos2go sorry I missed your call on the heads up:cry: Mike will sure be missed as he was very,very good young man. Alan please call upon us if you need anything,
Yours truely The Ramsey Family
(still in shock:cry: )

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
God bless and thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends.

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Allan Stark and Family...........

I too have experienced great loss...........I know there is nothing that anyone can say or do to ease the pain that is eating you and your family alive right now!!

You and your family will be in my thoughts and my prayers!

Go rest HIGH on that MOUNTAIN.....Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With deepest regrets and empathy,

Dale Brassfield

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Allan, I too am truly saddened by this news and sorry for your loss. I very much enjoyed your and Mike's enthusiasm toward wheeling and life. I will miss him.

Mark@Wildhorses

Allen,
As I mentioned on the phone this morning, this is so sad :cry: Just a week or so ago I mentioned to you over the phone what a fine, well balance young man Mike is, now this morning a shocker!! Myself and everyone at WH has you and the family in their prayers for this tragic loss.

behemoth

Bronco Guru
My thoughts condolences and prayers are with you. I am so sorry to hear this news.