• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Loss to the Bronco family :Update 10-29-07:

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Horrible news.....I can't believe I am seeing/reading this.
Such a fine young man from a great family.

My heart goes out to Alan and the rest of the family.

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
I'm shocked and saddened. My prayers go out to the Starks for strength and to Michael for safe passage.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
What sad and horrible news. Many prayers go out to the Stark family in their time of need.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I remember the first OCBR that Michael and Alan attended
he was just 11 years old but oh so into Broncos!
Our hearts ache for Alan & Valerie & Amanda & Chris
and we will continue to hold the family in our prayers and
in our hearts.
Michael will live on in the hearts & memories of all who knew him,
and loved him. We grieve with the Stark family but
we also celebrate his life for he was a blessing to the lives
he touched.
Mstark has gone wheel'n with God today......
what a trailrun that will be!

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Loss to the bronco family

Oh my god, Oh my god! Him and his buddy came over yesterday around noon in his buddies jeep and picked up a set of front axles and a front driveshaft from me. First time I met Michael and he and I were talking about going on a trail ride. What a great kid... I am really sick. Tell me this wasn't his buddy Adam I met yesterday too. Not that it really matters but Oh man I feel sick.

I am really really sorry for the Stark family. The whole time he was here he was talking about his dad and their time spent working on their broncos together. It got me to thinking about my dad passing away when I was really young and how I wished I could have spent that kind of time with him. I remember Mike getting off the phone while he was here and saying love you dad after his dad had warned about a speed trap. I just can't beleive this.......... I am really sorry for you Alan.

Ben

Last edited:

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
Oh my...I don't have the words. He will surely be missed by many. Prayers and condolences go out to the family.

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
I am shocked......I don't even know what to say. OCBR was the only time I ever met Michael. He seemed like a nice young man though. I am so sorry for the Stark family's loss.

sprinksbeme

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kingman, AZ
mstark although I never meet him in person will be missed. We get to know so many just by the words they write. I will miss his words.

To astark and family there is no greater loss than the loss of a child, my heartfelt sympathies go to and your family. May God give you comfort in this time of need.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm reading this thread in total disbelief. What shocking and horrific news. This entire site is a sort of family, but the Starks are one of the oldest and closest members of it. My families' thoughts are with them and those around them.

It's probably too soon now, but when the time is appropriate this site will do whatever it can to help out. Just give the word Allan. I'm very sorry for your loss.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
I posted this over at Bfix, in case some know him from OCBR but don't frequent CB.com. I hope it was appropriate and not out of turn.

BFIX posting:
Guys,

I am just about as sick as I can be. I don't beleive he or his father are members of Bfix but some of you may know them. Alan and Micheal Stark from Batesville AR and who attended several of the OCBR roundups and were very active on the Classicbroncos site. Michael was a young man in high school who was given the fixer upper bronco at the OCBR roundup last year and was in the process of fixing it up. His dad has a really nice green half cab and he and Michael enjoyed working on both together. Whats funny is Michael had busted a front axle again and I offered to give him an old front set and front driveshaft. It was the first time I had met Michael in person and enjoyed his company while he was here yesterday morning, he seemed like a really nice kid with lots of energy and excitement about fixing up his bronco. We were talking about going on some trails that were close by and I told him to call me if he needed anything else for his fixer upper, I was looking forward to meeting his dad and wheeling with them both.

Today a friend of theirs from Conway AR posted on CB.com to say that Alan, Micheals dad had called him to say that Micheal and his buddy had been out last night and decided to spend the night in the car. They found Micheal this morning at 6:45 in the car deceased. I am truly sorry for the Stark family.

Give the people in your life a hug today, because you just never know?!

Ben

kntr

Bronco Guru
He helped me last week get a couple t-shirts for me and SIMPSON.... great kid.

I really hope this has nothing to do with the nose incident.

My prayers and thoughts are with him and his family.

SIMPSON and I will wear the T-shirts with pride.

tomsbroncoparts

Loc.
Medford, OR
our thoughts & prayers are with the Stark family. I was there when he was given the bronco.He was so happy. again sorry for your loss.
Patty @ Toms Bronco Parts

Louie

Bronco Guru
I'm very sorry. My prayers and thoughts are with the family.

1owner66

Loc.
Georgetown Texas
Wow... unbelievable. It was so nice to have a young kid who could have a good conversation with actual knowledge and good opinions. I've never met anyone in the Stark family but my prayers are with them now.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
WOW!!! Total disbelief. I can not imagine what your going through. My heart is heavy! Having not met at all I still feel as though I was a friend, as I'm sure most everybody does also. He will surely be missed, and I hope and pray you and your loved ones have the strength to pull through this tragedy.

Shawn

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
I don't know what to say, my prayers go out to his familly. I never met him or his familly, but I could tell that they were a close familly.

I remember when Michael got his bronco, it brought back memories of when I was 16 years old and my 69 bronco.

still speechless and shocked, on this tragic news

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
A terrible loss for any family to deal with. Thoughts and prayers to the Stark family. It was always refreshing to see his posts and to know how fired up he was about early broncos. MStark will be missed.