• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOWEGA Ride

bax

Old Member
Still looking for a spare tire. may come without one. other than that I am ready. I will load it friday and head out monday morning around 2AM;. Truck is ready. I want to have a little fun.

OP
OP
ford man

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
Still looking for a spare tire. may come without one. other than that I am ready. I will load it friday and head out monday morning around 2AM;. Truck is ready. I want to have a little fun.

It will be over if you head out Monday;D and we would all thank you were not ready!

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
I'm trying to load up today, pick my co-pilot up around 1PM tomorrow (po working guy) and head South, should roll in at 5-6PM!!! Staying at the Fairfield. Anyone else coming in Friday night??:cool::cool:

chuzie

Bronco Guru
I may be heading up there Friday night as well. Probably going to stay wherever my IHG points take me.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Locked & Loaded!! Ready to head out tomorrow!!! Just got to pick up phred!!!
See ya'll Fri. nite or Sat morn. Those are your parts ford man!!!;D;D;D

Attachments

• DSCN7263.JPG
    DSCN7263.JPG
    179 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN7268.JPG
    DSCN7268.JPG
    180.5 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN7266.JPG
    DSCN7266.JPG
    172.9 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
ford man

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
Ben and any one coming up Friday evening we will try to get together for super we will plan on about 6:30/7:00 pm any one that may need to contact me pm me for my number other wise see yall Saturday 9:am at sand dunes! Ps thanks Ben for hauling my parts again.

bax

Old Member
Ben and any one coming up Friday evening we will try to get together for super we will plan on about 6:30/7:00 pm any one that may need to contact me pm me for my number other wise see yall Saturday 9:am at sand dunes! Ps thanks Ben for hauling my parts again.

Just moved my hotel reservations up one day to make that dinner offer. Hope to be in town by 6.

chuzie

Bronco Guru
I should be there 4 dinner too. Holler at me tomorrow with details. 813-992-8050. Trying to get a room on the Marine base. Holiday Inn was booked. :-(

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
Well guys, I am trying to keep the tears off the iPad as I type......I'm not going to make it. I was fighting off the crud last weekend and didn't get to go work on the bronco. This week the kiddos got some kind of virus at day care.

I guess that my next goal is trying to get it ready for super celebration.

chuzie

Bronco Guru
We've been getting ready for you to mention you were ready. Almost ready for said mentioning....

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
I'm sitting here at work just waiting until 12 so I can get home and hop in the truck with NGA. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

bax

Old Member
Home from work. trailer is hooked up. My bag is packed. I will go clean the truck out a little and pack a cooler and I am on the road.