• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOWEGA Spring 2016

bax

Contributor
Old Member
coming back with the 33'' swampers on the truck. ground clearance was not an issue so without the 37s'' i will get a little gear ratio back to help snap it up the sand dunes.

OP
OP
lonesouth

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
good deal. I've got 4.11s to go in, but probably will not get to it before.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Enlighten me. What is this trip you speak of? I feel like I may be close enough to attend.

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
Enlighten me. What is this trip you speak of? I feel like I may be close enough to attend.

We have been doing a ride here in south west GA {Albany} for the passed 4 or 5 years it is a one day ride. We start at the sand dune and then go to the river. We do not own the land or have any rights to it so it is ride at your own risk .I have been riding these trails all my life and it is a lot of fun and a nice way to get together with some bronco brothers and sisters. We usually have 10 to 15 trucks 95%broncos some other off brands do show up all are welcome thanks Brian

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
We have a pretty much bone stock 68 on 30's, and a 76 on 37's. We'd prefer to just drive the 68 there and use it. Can it make the trails, or do I need to trailer the 76?

bax

Contributor
Old Member
30's on the sand dunes works fine. You can also get away with them in the woods but you could have some trouble in 2 spots that I know of. There will be lots of help to get u thru those areas.

chuzie

Bronco Guru
My kids were actually asking about this event a couple weeks ago. Good timing. Not sure if it was the riding or the hotel that tickled their fancies the most. Perhaps I should stay in a dump this time and see where they stand. ;-)

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
You'll got any pics from last year?

I think my Father in Law may also drive over from Valdosta to join in if that's okay. He will be in CJ, but we won't hold it against him.

darrell82

This could be doable☺ gotta check schedules and logistics then, find a rider.

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm in, wouldn't miss it. :cool:

I'll also start checking in with the Tally crew and see what I can round up.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Getting closer....what's the consensus on the "Bronco" place to stay?
Happy New Year,
Tyler

OP
OP
lonesouth

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I haven't really done any work since the first post, but I think I should be ready to go by february