• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ben's Rig aka Mark's Rig... Ready for SOWEGA!!!

ThisEndUp

HaHa!!! I've been waiting for you to post that picture!!!! Thanks!!! I'm trying to put it back a little better than the two patch plates!!!!;D;D;D Happy New Year!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Lol, Happy New Year Ben! Mitzi wants to drive it again when you get it finished!:eek:

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Progress stopped Tuesday morning when I woke up with a fat sore thumb!!! No real reason for it so off to the ER, it'was a hurtin"!!! Xrays showed inflamation and no grease, bone to bone, just worn out!!! Getting older is the only way I want to go, but sometimes it sucks. Quick/easy/cheap fix was a wrap and pills and no use. Felt better late Wed and yesterday. Figured out a rubber glove/Saran Wrap/Masking tape will keep it clean while I'm working right handed, back to the restoration!!!;D;D;D

Attachments

• DSCN7182.JPG
    DSCN7182.JPG
    166.1 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN7181.JPG
    DSCN7181.JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCN7184.JPG
    DSCN7184.JPG
    166.1 KB · Views: 19

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
How about a BIG thumbs up? All jokes aside glad it is not too serious Ben. Love the wrap job... thats determination to keep in the Bronco game for sure!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
is that a Georgia approved "ove glove"?

Attachments

• the-ove-glove.jpg
    the-ove-glove.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 11

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
That sucks.... I hate getting injured when you into a project like that. Hope for a speedy recovery.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I'll see ya and raise ya!

Attachments

• ouch.jpg
    ouch.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 51
  • ouch2.jpg
    ouch2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 38

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
As my grandfather says, " Old age is hell" LOL

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
ouch i think you are going to have to HAVE power steering;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
What are you, like 35? That ain't old, lol

Progress stopped Tuesday morning when I woke up with a fat sore thumb!!! No real reason for it so off to the ER, it'was a hurtin"!!! Xrays showed inflamation and no grease, bone to bone, just worn out!!! Getting older is the only way I want to go, but sometimes it sucks. Quick/easy/cheap fix was a wrap and pills and no use. Felt better late Wed and yesterday. Figured out a rubber glove/Saran Wrap/Masking tape will keep it clean while I'm working right handed, back to the restoration!!!;D;D;D

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
ouch i think you are going to have to HAVE power steering;D

HaHa!! Skiddy you should have been with me being drug off the mountain with no engine running and full hydro steering, I was on a long strap, bouncing off the walls!!! You did good with no P/S, I was a mess!!!%)%)%)

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If we all had Ben's spirit and attitude, we would all feel younger anyway.

Glad you getting along ok buddy. Bring that thing down here, I will work on it for you.

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
The body may get old but the mind and heart stay young!

At's what I'm talking about Deano

If we all had Ben's spirit and attitude, we would all feel younger anyway.

Glad you getting along ok buddy. Bring that thing down here, I will work on it for you.

Hey thanks for the compliment Lane, as far as help goes, I'm gonna hold out for the BroncoBuddies to come up to NGA!!! LOL