• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ben's Rig aka Mark's Rig... Ready for SOWEGA!!!

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Sherwin Williams Corothane. I just painted a trailer and I did my bumper on my Bronco . You can get it in different colors . It is an industrial and Marine paint. I can send you some pictures and a link to it.[/QUOTE]

Got your E John, thanks, that stuff looks good!!!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Can't wait to see that rig in action ben!!

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
It would suck following you on a night run! Headlights shining back at you...

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
Alright, I took that rig out in 40 degree weather and gave it a bath!!! It needed one bad!!! bax told me the latex paint would not stick to dirty metal!!!%)%)%) That's about as naked as I can make it!!

And I took a bunch of Mark's stickers off too!!! I'm making it my rig!!!:cool::cool:

Hey Ben! What is that hiding in the back ground....behind the house, under the lean to?

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Ben! What is that hiding in the back ground....behind the house, under the lean to?

That's Ben's Gangsta Ca! He gets in it, lights a big cigar and cruises off into the twilight!......in an Old Oldsmobile!:cool::cool::cool:

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
That's Ben's Gangsta Ca! He gets in it, lights a big cigar and cruises off into the twilight!......in an Old Oldsmobile!:cool::cool::cool:

Sweet..... not trying to hijack.... but I think Ben needs to post a pic up of it.

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Ok boys & girls, UPS brought me the taillight piece and the little amber park lights!!! A little grinding, hammer & dolling and it'will be in good shape!!! Ready for "Me" to beat "My Rig" up!!!!;D;D;D

Attachments

• DSCN7172.JPG
    DSCN7172.JPG
    167 KB · Views: 82
  • DSCN7173.JPG
    DSCN7173.JPG
    176 KB · Views: 70

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It's looking good Ben. Did you ever figure out the heating issue... air I hope?

Have you decided on the color?

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Now THAT is a narrowed grille! LOL :cool:

Looks good with the turn signal lenses . . . but nobody will be able to tell if you're signaling left or right with both of them in the middle! %)

I cut my turn signals out completely and I'm going with head lights with built it LED turn signals.

Attachments

• IMG_1997.jpg
    IMG_1997.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1996.jpg
    IMG_1996.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 67
OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
It's looking good Ben. Did you ever figure out the heating issue... air I hope?

Have you decided on the color?

Pretty sure it was air and the thermostat...no decision on color%)%)%)

Now THAT is a narrowed grille! LOL :cool:

Looks good with the turn signal lenses . . . but nobody will be able to tell if you're signaling left or right with both of them in the middle! %)

I cut my turn signals out completely and I'm going with head lights with built it LED turn signals.

Hey Scoop, the turns don't work anyway!!! I'll have to do the old fashion hand signals!!! Your's is looking good!!! The LED Headlight/Signal sounds super!!;D;D

ThisEndUp

Ok boys & girls, UPS brought me the taillight piece and the little amber park lights!!! A little grinding, hammer & dolling and it'will be in good shape!!! Ready for "Me" to beat "My Rig" up!!!!;D;D;D

Hmmm, Ben I didn't see that tail light panel in your order history there Buddy?? I would have given you a discount since my wife was the one driving when it got bashed!! Mitzi said to tell ya she was sorry. ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
HaHa!!! I've been waiting for you to post that picture!!!! Thanks!!! I'm trying to put it back a little better than the two patch plates!!!!;D;D;D Happy New Year!!!:cool::cool::cool: