• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sowega 2017 has been canceled do to flooding and tornado

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
Belly pan?

No
I can get a wrench On the bolt but can’t turn it

I have a NV3550 five speed but that shouldn’t change any access for the front driveshaft at the t case

Maybe it’s the 4” lift making the shaft angle down enough that a wrench won’t fit on the bolt

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
No
I can get a wrench On the bolt but can’t turn it

I have a NV3550 five speed but that shouldn’t change any access for the front driveshaft at the t case

Maybe it’s the 4” lift making the shaft angle down enough that a wrench won’t fit on the bolt

Sorry if you already tried this and it won't work....Put the t-case in neutral or two wheel drive and make sure your hubs are in the free position. That way you can rotate the front shaft to a position that makes it easy to get a wrench on it.

Or bolt the t-case end on first while holding the shaft at an angle that allows easy access, and then lower the other end to bolt it to the axle.

Ryanlt

Loc.
Douglas, Ga
Has anyone posted this ride on the early bronco drivers Facebook page Incase there’s people in the area not on this site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I don't really do Facebook much but that does sound like a good idea if you want to post it.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
67c7b03f06e11ea45761bd1cf3f3b381.jpg

Three more days

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Not going to make this one. had some medical stuff come up that requires my attention.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Take care of yourself Bax. We won't be making it either. Canceled my hotel reservations yesterday. Had a funeral and family issues jump up in my schedule.

OP
OP
ford man

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
Bax hope all go's well on your end.Will see the rest of yawl Saturday morning 8:30ish at sand dunes.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bax hope all go's well on your end.Will see the rest of yawl Saturday morning 8:30ish at sand dunes.

I don't think they are going to be working on Bax's end.......;D;D I think it's a little higher up than that!

We will miss you Bax and we are hoping the tune-up works as planned.

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Bax, We will certainly miss you but you gotta take care of your health. I hope all goes well.

Last edited:

Ryanlt

Loc.
Douglas, Ga
We’re loaded up and ready to head out tomorrow afternoon. Wife and kids are coming with me. Going to stay at cheehaw and make a weekend trip out of it.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Thanks Bax. Take care and hopefully we see you soon. Somebody is gonna have to step it up to give us the entertainment you provide!

Checked all fluids and lubed her up last night...just have to load her up today!

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
wife just got out of bed. don't wait on us, we will catch up.

Ryanlt

Loc.
Douglas, Ga
We’re running a little behind this morning. See y’all in a little while