• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOWEGA Ride

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
Yes it's time to ride again plan to ride on Feb the 1st 2014 in Albany GA we had a good time last year so time to do it again.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
If yall have had as much rain as we have I will have to install a snorkel this year!

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Probably not going to make this one. Have a Rotary function that night and need to be awake for it.

Captain Ken

Loc.
Out to Sea
Man... Kaveen and I will probably be on our way to Venezuela by then. We will keep it in mind; there is always a chance that there will be awful weather that will keep us stuck in the Bahamas. If that were the case, we may fly back and trailer Daisy up for the weekend.
Cheers.
Maybe a repeat in May???

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Adrienne was really disappointed that I wasn't going to take tucker to this, so if the weather cooperates and is nice, I may be able to come and bring tucker. Adrienne and Sadie may come too!

If I can find a hard top that will work before then, the weather can be a little less cooperative. Probably still going to trailer up though.

OP
OP
ford man

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Anyone needs some parts? all free, though donations are accepted. Can bring them with me.

5 stock steel wheels - bigcountry
1 bench seat from a van that I was told will work in a bronco
4 1981 bronco aluminum dish bullet hole wheels - bigcountry
steel 2 barrel intakes 302 & 351w
stock chrome bumbers, need work - bigcountry
2 seats like you will find in my expedition seat thread, outer seats, not the middle
radiator fan guard

Last edited:

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Some of the local wheelers, not broncos, have expressed an interest in coming on my facebook. Is it ok to post this on the local forum?

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I am thinking about this. It is a one day event correct. looks like 6 hours from my house. looks like one long day. Start at what time??? end time??? start driving at 2 am, wheel till 5pm get home by 11pm. long day but doable.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Come up and stay wirh us the night before and maybe after. Always welcome.