• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

sowega ride Sep 1st

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
Looks like you guys had fun, like always. I shoulda went with yall. I think I siezed up my motor in a hole (I probably should say pond) down at Boggs and Boulders. Locked up my slave cylinder on the tranny too. Wasnt the smartest move I've ever made. Lets just say, I was knee deep in water...sitting in the Bronco!!

So begins the rebuild...

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Looks like you guys had fun, like always. I shoulda went with yall. I think I siezed up my motor in a hole (I probably should say pond) down at Boggs and Boulders. Locked up my slave cylinder on the tranny too. Wasnt the smartest move I've ever made. Lets just say, I was knee deep in water...sitting in the Bronco!!

So begins the rebuild...

Oh Chit!!

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.

So begins the rebuild...
Doesn't sound like a problem to me, just another opportunity.

OP
OP
ford man

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
We had a good time and enjoyed seeing Robert put the 4bt through the paces he drove it from AL 5hr to south GA road the trails and drove it home. We got the radius arm fixed and renforced so I am good to go next time .I was glad to see sgtdcoulter even though he could not stop talking about how that 347 and auto trans ;D

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Looks like a great time.
We had three show up for our ride%) The ride ended when Ric broke the track bar frame mount almost off. We were able to pull it together with a ratchet strap and get him back to the trailer.
Where's the pics of double tap?
Wish I could have made it. Maybe next time with a little more warning.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I glad there was a photographer along on that SOWEGA ride!!! Thanks David!
Looks like Robert aka Smokey just dieseled right along! I will say he has confidence in his machine!....he doesn't hesitate about driving it for a few hundred miles at the time!!

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like you guys had an awesome time. Now I really hate I missed the trip, I think reddog would have fit in nicely with the other red and black Broncos.;D

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Brian,
Have you guys thought of when you want to try to get together for the next SOWEGA ride?

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Should be in the middle of the EFI swap by then so looking like a no go for me.