• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOWEGA Ride

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I only ride along to keep you awake.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
If you come down your going to have to see if Phred will ride along with you.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Found a set of stock coils I took off of my 77 that I can bring as well.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like Adrienne is going to have to drive up to Athens that day, so it will just be me and the kiddos. Also, I've got to be back in Tallahassee by 8, but I don't think that will be a problem.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Hate to miss this one but I am in the middle of an outage here in lovely North Charleston South Carolina and do not finish here till the 7th.. Have fun and for gods sake take a ton of pictures!

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
If you come down your going to have to see if Phred will ride along with you.

I may have too. I see what happened to stretch when you were riding with him. Looks like somebody needs to keep both you guys awake or limit the lite beer. ;D

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I may have too. I see what happened to stretch when you were riding with him. Looks like somebody needs to keep both you guys awake or limit the lite beer. ;D

So if you ride with him he wont hit anything? I really must of been asleep, I can't remember when he hit that back corner.

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Oh he might hit something. You've seen the way he drives. I'll just scream like a girl before he does! ;)

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hate to miss this one but I am in the middle of an outage here in lovely North Charleston South Carolina and do not finish here till the 7th.. Have fun and for gods sake take a ton of pictures!

Hey Pal, Where the heck have you been hiding? :eek:

I hate you can't make the ride but we will take a ton of pictures.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Were thinking about making the ride. I was wondering if ford man, aka ole finger pointer, could guarantee fair skies and 70 degrees for the weekend!

We have had Alaska's weather here in Alabama! Last week we had a couple of nights of 5 degrees (Fahrenheit I'm talking!) and almost 70 hours of sub-freezing temps. It is in the 20's now and tomorrows high is 32. The weather man says another 60-70 hours of sub-freezing temps. Alabamanians are not prepped for that kind of weather!

SoWeGa should be a little warmer!

bax

Contributor
Old Member
so where do we drive to? Directions, times, places.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Roger, they usually meet at
1305 Blaylock St, Albany, GA 31705
or
429 Sands Dr, Albany, GA 31705
(both addresses are approx. but will put you where you need to be.)

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Were thinking about making the ride. I was wondering if ford man, aka ole finger pointer, could guarantee fair skies and 70 degrees for the weekend!

We have had Alaska's weather here in Alabama! Last week we had a couple of nights of 5 degrees (Fahrenheit I'm talking!) and almost 70 hours of sub-freezing temps. It is in the 20's now and tomorrows high is 32. The weather man says another 60-70 hours of sub-freezing temps. Alabamanians are not prepped for that kind of weather!

per the weather channel ....

Attachments

• Albany GA 31705.jpg
    Albany GA 31705.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 32

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I need to be back in Tallahassee by 6:30, so I'll have to pack out by 5pm, but there should still be plenty of time for fun!

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Dang, I thought is was cold here in Tally.:eek:

Looks like it's going to be nice next weekend, still cool but not freezing and no wind or rain.:cool:

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm getting together with some of the Bronco guys here in Tally today to go over some details for next weeks ride. Where and when are we meeting up next Saturday?

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Never attend before. I am not looking to swamp my rig so does this place allow me to avoid that or is it inevitable if I want to have a good time?