• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOWEGA Ride

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Usually around 9:00am but I'm sure Brian will post up some more details soon.

chuzie

Bronco Guru
What time does it typically wrap up? Gotta try to sell it to family.

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
I don't know if I'm gonna make it or not...... Started getting sinus crud around the middle of the week. Called my doc now I'm on antibiotics.

Didn't get to go work on my rig today. Don't know if I will be able to tomorrow or not. Only time will tell.

I will post updates the closer we get.

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
If anyone has a driveshaft that measures 30" they wanna let me borrow for the day, I'd be terribly appreciative. I'm not sure if i can get one put together by then.

OP
OP
ford man

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
We will meet at sand dunes Saturday Feb the 7th at 9:00 am I will try to get the address tomorrow that is close to the site for GPS.Looking forward to seeing all.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We will meet at sand dunes Saturday Feb the 7th at 9:00 am I will try to get the address tomorrow that is close to the site for GPS.Looking forward to seeing all.

And...That is 9:00 EST (Clarification for all you ...er, us out-of-staters!)

OP
OP
ford man

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
Like rev posted 429 Sands Dr Albany Ga 9:00am is where we will meet Feb 1st.Also some have asked about place to stay and thanks to Justafordguy for posting Fairfield by Marriott 3011 Kensington Ct Albany Ga 31707 #229-883-8288 if you want to camp-cabin Chehaw park is a good place 229-430-5277.See ya Saturday

Here is my post from last year this will get you real close look for broncos after that.

OP
OP
ford man

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
I went and ran the trails today looks good ready for some bronco fun see yall Saturday 9:00am at sand dunes pm me if you need any more info Thanks Brian

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Looks like I'm bringing my 2 young kids (6+8). They have never been off road, so this should be interesting.

I am usually spoiled in that my back seat is always removed for events and have the luxury of ample room to stow parts and tools. Now that the kids are occupying my storage space, I will be toting my hitch haul with a condensed packing list.

Will someone have a truck or trailer I can securely stash my loot in while we are playing?

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
There should be plenty of pickups to store your stuff in.

lonesouth is bringing his two young kids also and I'm sure others will be bringing kids too. Your kids will have a blast.;D

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I like Kids. They taste like chicken.