• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I Was Kidnapped (sort of) Mini Bronco Meet 'n Greet in Beaverton: Pics at Post #62

JimAndA72

Loc.
Beaverton, Oregon
That's really cool!! To this day I regret selling it, but it's nice knowing it was restored. The owner bought it in a pile of parts after it sat in the field for a few years. I didn't have a place to work on it :(

You're coming to see it on the 17th, right?

OP
OP
BronCowie

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
UPDATE: We're Still On; Let's Do It!

Just a reminder that we'll all be gathering at Jim's house this Saturday at noon, then on to Rene's Hot Rod Shop a few blocks away. I hope all is well with everyone and we hope to see you there. :cool:

Agenda:
  • Meet 'n Greet at Jim's
  • Check out the 2 Bronco resto's at Rene's
  • Reunite JSmall with his old '69 that Rene worked on

Folks I believe will be there:
  • JimAndA72
  • JSsmall
  • BronCowie
  • zombie66
  • miikee73
  • ilovemaui
  • dan (my bronco buddy down the street)

Bring others that you know that might not be members here; all are welcome.

Amac70

ME
I would come join you guys but by the end of the week im going to have 6 different people yelling at me why there projects aren't done.

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
I would come join you guys but by the end of the week im going to have 6 different people yelling at me why there projects aren't done.

Show up Saturday and give them another reason your not done yet!;) Your a big guy, intimidation speaks volumes! Then again, repeat business might suffer so don't listen to me. Lol

Amac70

ME
one of them is 9 months pregnant, i need to be out of there house. it is very stressfull.

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
That does sound stressful and can't blame you for wanting to wrap it up. Big difference in residential and commercial especially when it's their place to live. Good luck and hope it all works out for you and the family.;)

JSmall

Bronco Guru
What a great time. It was nice meeting everyone and it was really nice checking out all the great Broncos that were there.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
What a great time. It was nice meeting everyone and it was really nice checking out all the great Broncos that were there.

I'm sure it hurt a little to see your old rig,even if you couldn't recognize it. It looks like Rene's shop is very good at what they do,revive the near dead.
A special thanks to Rene and the group at RC Customs for hosting our gathering.
My son and I enjoyed meeting new friends and seeing the Bronco Brothers. The weather held out for us,it can be a crap shoot this time of year.

Hey Jim,Didn't you take some pics? My phone pics leave something to be desired.:(