• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Thought this was cool

OP
OP
BigOrsnge

BigOrsnge

Contributor
I had the original title but when I transferred to my name from my dad, the state got it....

dmoses42

Contributor
Bronco addict
Loc.
Brunswick, Ga
Original owner definitely traded up, from a '67 Olds 4-door... I don't have anything like that unless they crammed a build sheet into a seat or something at the factory. Definitely cool!

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Original owner definitely traded up, from a '67 Olds 4-door... I don't have anything like that unless they crammed a build sheet into a seat or something at the factory. Definitely cool!
For some reason I can completely see some camping trips happening in a '67 Olds. Maybe getting stuck a time or two as well.

dmoses42

Contributor
Bronco addict
Loc.
Brunswick, Ga
When I was a kid, we had one of those old station wagons that had a seat that would fold out of the floor facing the rear, not sure what make it was but I thought it was cool to sit in the car facing backwards waving and making faces at the cars behind us. Memories...

dougsride

Yeah I have the invoice for my 68 mustang. Fully loaded 289 auto. A crisp 2700 and some change.