• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I thought this was CLASSICBroncos.com?

BroncoBilly69

Loc.
Whiskeytown Ca

As a die hard EB'er, the new Bronco FB page does nothing for me- Am I not Bronco woke enuff?:eek: However, I do wonder if Ford is cursing its bad luck for having to debut the new Bronco during a pandemic in which so many average working stiffs are most likely thinking that buying ANY new rig right now is the last thing they should be doing...

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
As a die hard EB'er, the new Bronco FB page does nothing for me- Am I not Bronco woke enuff?:eek: However, I do wonder if Ford is cursing its bad luck for having to debut the new Bronco during a pandemic in which so many average working stiffs are most likely thinking that buying ANY new rig right now is the last thing they should be doing...

no biggie, following the lead from this post :D

I see more groups out there, so it's whatever right

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri

Not sure if you missed it or not but the amount of broncos being preordered is unprecedented and the most expensive model is sold out for year..

Going forward you might be right, but for right now I don't think Ford has any issues..

BroncoBilly69

Loc.
Whiskeytown Ca
Not sure if you missed it or not but the amount of broncos being preordered is unprecedented and the most expensive model is sold out for year..

Going forward you might be right, but for right now I don't think Ford has any issues..

Perhaps. Although the "preorders are unprecedented" is coming largely from those directly connected to marketing selling the new Bronco. What else would they say: "We've got a mediocre product we hope you'll buy...? Jeep didnt do Ford any favor by coming out with the Wrangler either...IMO

69_Sport

I agree that this forum's focus needs to stay on the '66-'77 models. It's easy enough to add a sub forum for the new stuff. I am seriously thinking about how to add a new one to my garage.

Having said that, though, personally, I'd rather read posts about the new Bronco than all the polls asking opinions about some blingy wheels or which color looks best or posters asking for advice on how to troubleshoot some one-off combo of modern engine/drivetrain pieces that they've shoehorned into an early Bronco.

But I am old and crotchety, so it is what it is.:)

Jdgephar

Bronco Guru
Does this thread count as new bronco or old bronco?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

T-7ToNewOldB

It’s been a long time coming, so a deluge of interest is to be expected. It will die out soon. Until it actually comes out. . . .