• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hurrican IRMA

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
The present wind gusts still here this morning have got to be over 50 mph.
Trees could still be coming down this morning.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Buddy in Lakeland had a tree fall on his house.. (military buddy) :(

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Yeah, tropical storm now, but not done quite yet unfortunately...

The few times I've been to FL, I've never experienced any wind except when on the beach. It's not uncommon here to have 30mph-45mph winds with gusts to 70mph here during good weather, let a lone storms. I'm sure it definitely feels out of the norm there in FL.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
The few times I've been to FL, I've never experienced any wind except when on the beach. It's not uncommon here to have 30mph-45mph winds with gusts to 70mph here during good weather, let a lone storms. I'm sure it definitely feels out of the norm there in FL.

Oh yeah, definitely....

Franko is good, texted him.

Military buddy in Lakeland was up all night and stressing out, Hopefully he gets his situation handled soon.. I know that has to suck big time

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
Looking in to my parents development...
ee4f5800d8cbf28fe138d04e560961b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Cortez

Bronco Guru
All good here in Bradenton some outages and trees down - .Southwest coast and Treasure coast/space coast got it worse.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Power just came back on in my part of O'Town.

Nothing structural damaged. But lots to clean up.

thirdtime

Contributor
Damn did that suck! Went through Andrew in south Florida, this one was a rookie. Won't have power for a week or so but all my stuff is basically standing vs Andrew. generators running, fridge is plugged in with a few adult beverages and even made the bride a tank of hot water for a shower. All in all we got real lucky. Have around 40 gallons of fuel so we're good for a while. Feeling extremely furtunate right now. Hope all my other Florida Brothers did ok as well.

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Good to hear third time...we were lucky 2 hours south of you...have had worse with other canes. Just up in crystal river last weekend scalloping...love that area. Claw Daddys cooked up our scallop catch and it was soooo good. Maybe next season will ping you ahead of time and meet up.