• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hurrican Harvey

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
All TX Bronco brothers/sisters in the path stay safe! They say its going to bad!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Amen, Get them Broncos to HIGHER Ground!!!

STAY SAFE!

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Amen, Get them Broncos to HIGHER Ground!!!

STAY SAFE!

In it's stable and as safe as I can get her. Waiting to see if there is any flooding in my neighborhood. Should be ok at my house in Orange.

Bronco4x4

God bless and stay safe to all the Texans. Good luck to our BC Broncos friends.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Texas you are in our thoughts and prayers, stay safe and let us know you're OK when you can....

TX SS

Contributor
Loc.
Houston
High and dry so far in central Houston. Broncos and daily drivers are all safe and sound tucked in garages.

Bronco4x4

Jack everything up and fill every gas can and vehicle. We had no power and gasoline for days (weeks in some areas) in New Jersey from Superstorm Sandy. Please evacuate if asked to do so. Allot of people on the east coast will never ride out a hurricane again.

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hoping those near Corpus and Galveston are safe. They are in the direct path of landfall later tonight. Going to be a long week here along the TX coast.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
My Wife's sons live there. One in Friendswood & Other in League City.
One is In California & Yosemite park for vacation. He says he doesn't know where tobe glad or scared to death as to what he's going to come home to.. They have 2 small children 2 & 5 SO They have decided to stay in Yosemite area until this passes ..
They think the house will be ok but who knows in a hurricane.
... Oldest Young man & his wife will have to ride it our. He's the onwe that's a member of the associated press. AKA News Paper Guy...
He's over 35 news papers But is headquartered in Houston. So he'll beat the office high rise for the next 5 days or so. His wife she's special also .. Neat young lady .. teaches about 2 & 3 classes of hard work out classes each day. & An ART Teacher for .. Troubled Kids in the 15 to 18 year old classes .. She was teacher of the year for the Houston area several years. She's tough as a Boot ... & Rides a motor cycle .. Teaches all those exercise classes at 53... She's a rock .. I'm more worried about him in the high rise than Her. OH & SHE GREW UP in the Hill Country .

JT3357

I'm in Pearland. Just a little rain so far. Frank the Bronco is in his normal hiding place under a cover in the back of the garage.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
prayers going out to all my Texas brothers....stay safe peeps!

TX SS

Contributor
Loc.
Houston
No longer dry in central Houston, but still plenty high. Next few days could be worse for rain is what they say.

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a granddaughter and her family in Katy, TX. Tornado near them this morning but they are ok so far.

TX SS, stay on high ground and hope you remain safe. Looks like Orange, TX will just get some rain here.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
OK ...just turned on my laptop ....and that's whats right now on MSN !!!

looks like one and whos is it ??

Attachments

• 08-26-17.jpg
    08-26-17.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 218