• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hurrican Harvey

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
The vehicle on the left looks like a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.

front clip made me think the same ... but Cage and door/ rear quarter ..hmm

no question tho on this poor thing .... Sorry to see ~ I don't know the owner !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170827-113800.jpg
    Screenshot_20170827-113800.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 173

helo-mech

Got 6 inches in our house in League City, south of Houston, and we are on the high side of the street. The other side of the street is at about 3-4 feet in the house.

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Got 6 inches in our house in League City, south of Houston, and we are on the high side of the street. The other side of the street is at about 3-4 feet in the house.

Sorry to hear. Afraid it's not going to get better for Houston anytime soon. Keep safe and praying this storm moves out faster than they are forecasting.

TX SS

Contributor
Loc.
Houston
Thankfully still good at my houses (we are in the middle of a move). 16 inches of rain in the last 24 hours at both but no immediate problems. Haven't been able to navigate to the new house today but the front door camera shows no issues so far.

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
OK ...just turned on my laptop ....and that's whats right now on MSN !!!

looks like one and whos is it ??

Please tell me that's not the same one that the dude drive out of the tornado destroyed garage.....

Hank

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
One of our son's are still dry .. But it's geting close to his house. Last night it got up half way in his yard. .
... I'll bet it gets in his house before this is over. They have totally moved every thing from down stair up stairs.
His power is still on but he does have a generator.
.......Our other son is still on vacation in Calif now . & He thinks he's still dry.
.... I'm a long ways from the Gulf. Like maybe 400 miles .. We've just got a about an inch so far. About 30 minutes ago My Phone set off saying there is heavy precipitation in your area.& Then it rained.. Wow it was hard for about 20 minutes & then it stopped again.
..... My Wife hates it when I say we need a good Hurricane on the coast .. We just get 3 or 4 days of showers While the boys get hammered .

... I say they knew where they were moving to when they took the jobs.
...MaPitt fix me another Hurricane.!

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
I was supposed to fly to Houston in the morning, flight is canceled and my return flight on Friday was as well. One of my guys sent me this. I45 and I10.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Crazy crap. Hope it's not too bad for our peeps down there

OP
OP
69broncofun

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
Anyone in the hurricane area needs help let me know. I am in Dallas. Water food shelter .Prays headed your way! Stay safe.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
69broncofun

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
Anyone in the hurricane area needs help let me know. I am in Dallas. Water food shelter .Prays headed your way! Stay safe.

They said 60 tornados touch down! Wow

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
My thoughts are with everyone involved. Hoping for a quick recovery and everyone's well being.

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Considering what coverage I've seen of Rocksport and Houston, I am considering myself lucky. So far only some flooded streets for me in Orange. Next couple of days may change that though with the new path of Harvey.

Attachments

• 20170828_105731[3600].jpg
    20170828_105731[3600].jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 20170828_103302[3601].jpg
    20170828_103302[3601].jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 147

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Prayers going out to all those impacted by this storm. Hoping everyone is safe.

rbwamsley

My family and I are all good. We are in Katy, West Houston and Central Houston. This is the worst I have seen it in my 35 years in Houston.

OP
OP
69broncofun

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
Considering what coverage I've seen of Rocksport and Houston, I am considering myself lucky. So far only some flooded streets for me in Orange. Next couple of days may change that though with the new path of Harvey.

Stay safe brother!

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
I was supposed to fly to Houston in the morning, flight is canceled and my return flight on Friday was as well. One of my guys sent me this. I45 and I10.

I was supposed to head over there myself. I was driving, but I had a couple of colleagues flying over. Airports are closed until at least Thursday, so we rescheduled for next week. We'll have to see how this pans out over the next few days.