• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hurrican Harvey

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
.. WOW Sorry to hear FITX .. My Sons are past it now in Houston. I think it got too one's front door..
Sorry to hear your house is in the water.. Let the crowd know if your need some items . Classic Bronco helps a lot.

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Boat picked me and the dog up about 11:30 am Wednesday and took us to high ground. My employer is putting us up in the hotel and helping us get settle for the long road to recovery and home repairs.

Made it back to the house on Friday after wading through hip dip water. Water was out of the house by then. Looks to not have gone up much after my evacuation by boat. Water stopped at the floorboard of the Bronco. Drove it out on Sunday as it will be my DD until I find a rental. Unfortunely the 2012 Ram 1500 had about 6 inches of water inside. Will probably run but not sure what insurance company will say.

With all the bad, a least we are still here to bitch about it. Some were not so fortunate.

My prayer go out to those in SETX were impacted. Hoping for quick recovery. If I can be of any asssitance to anyone in the area, send me a PM. I'll try to check periodically. No internet access except at work now so may be a few days between responses.

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
dang, glad your ok and your truck survived

Lost my 76 Bronco in Katrina. Was afraid I was going to lose my current 75 Bronco on the 12 aniversary of Katrina. That would have sucked.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
hang in there and def reach out if you need anything..

In our prayers brother..

Boat picked me and the dog up about 11:30 am Wednesday and took us to high ground. My employer is putting us up in the hotel and helping us get settle for the long road to recovery and home repairs.

Made it back to the house on Friday after wading through hip dip water. Water was out of the house by then. Looks to not have gone up much after my evacuation by boat. Water stopped at the floorboard of the Bronco. Drove it out on Sunday as it will be my DD until I find a rental. Unfortunely the 2012 Ram 1500 had about 6 inches of water inside. Will probably run but not sure what insurance company will say.

With all the bad, a least we are still here to bitch about it. Some were not so fortunate.

My prayer go out to those in SETX were impacted. Hoping for quick recovery. If I can be of any asssitance to anyone in the area, send me a PM. I'll try to check periodically. No internet access except at work now so may be a few days between responses.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
^^^ WHAT Dave said...please let us know if you need anything....more than happy to help out from afar!

bsquared

Contributor
Fitz, so sorry to hear that you got flooded. Been bowed up helping others and just now getting back to CB.com. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you. We're down in Pearland. I have a car hauler that we've been using at my work, but I can make it available if you need to move a vehicle or whatever. (got siderails to move boxes and stuff)

God bless Texas as we pull through this "experience"! B2

Attachments

• IMG_6334.JPG
    IMG_6334.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6333.JPG
    IMG_6333.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 36

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Fitz, so sorry to hear that you got flooded. Been bowed up helping others and just now getting back to CB.com. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you. We're down in Pearland. I have a car hauler that we've been using at my work, but I can make it available if you need to move a vehicle or whatever. (got siderails to move boxes and stuff)

God bless Texas as we pull through this "experience"! B2

Thanks. Hope all is going well in your area. I still have my trailer, just nothing to pull it with yet. Insureance company is trying to low ball the retail value of my truck. Going to have to fight a little to get more out of them.

Have begun cleanup. The kids have been making a 4 hr drive over on weekends to help out. Hard to find them a place to stay while here now though.

Let us know if you need anything your way.