• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bones get together/mini wired and tired

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
small get together on saturday at Squatch's lair.....c'mon by my Brones brothers for some beers, laughs and hopefully get some wiring done. PM me for details and local. even if you just want to hang out.....Need to get Bocci done for this spring!

Last edited:

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Already know the way. Let me check with my social secretary and I will get back to you.

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Wish I could be there but my jet and helicopter are both in the shop right now, I know, crazy! Go figure. I'll drink a beer and think about electricity for ya!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Probably nothing will get done but a good excuse to hang out anyway. Be starting when i get out of work and end around 5-6 so everyone can get home before snow flys.....pm for directions.
half and tedster....you will be there in spirits, right? that's all that matters. Send me some pics of your rigs so i can add them to the "Bronco Wall"

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Here's a couple RandY.You need me to email them?PM me your-add....see ya made it in the WD cat. ...Nice;D

btw it ain't much,but it's mine and been in my Barn for a very long time;);D

Attachments

• wabbitswayer 005.jpg
    wabbitswayer 005.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 65
  • wabbitswayer 011.jpg
    wabbitswayer 011.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 62
OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Steve, no worries. You have little kids, enjoy them! and I already have pics of yours! ;)

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
start at 1 and we'll see from there.....not much to do. Want to see my buds and drink some beer really.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
butane torch? have a bag of "sanblastables" for you as a loving parting gift

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
I believe that spirits is technically hard liquor and not beer! ;D

You can be sure I'll be into the "spirits" this weekend, scotch to be specific, oh...and I'll be there in spirit too!
I've got to get a couple pictures now that my hard top is on, I'll shoot one to you this weekend.

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
ahhhhhh wish I would have known I could have camped out at your place in the 93 untill tomorrow%) side note are we going to do a informal meet up like last year before BYOB or is this it%)

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
thinking a get together in mid-late march as well. Or the BONES garage tour, new place ebery third saturday of the month....whos' got next?

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
i'm going, one way or another.....most likely the yellow one but ya never know!