• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New England Dragway BONES get together 8/30

dave67fd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Seeing if anybody has an interest in doing the Taska Ford Fest at NE Dragway this year, Saturday, Aug. 30. 8am-5pm

Be a good way to close out the month with the BONES crew.
Don't think I'll be showing this year as I didn't get the Fairlane inspected but you never know.

I know it's quick notice but had a good time in 2012.
Here's the link to the 2012 event and link to their site.

http://www.classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210442&highlight=BONES+case+race

http://www.newenglanddragway.com/in...ord-fest&uid=08b513e04505962fe6605deb9bd515c8

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
Sounds like fun. I'll mark the calendar before the wife does...........

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
was GREAT last time although short on numbers we were big on laughs and appetites!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Squatches run like hell but strangley not in a straight line and no where NEAR a 1/4 mile at a time! maybe we'll run the Bronco that day.....could be fun!

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
:cry:
Squatches run like hell but strangley not in a straight line and no where NEAR a 1/4 mile at a time! maybe we'll run the Bronco that day.....could be fun!

Hope your fan is up to it.............!!

OP
OP
dave67fd

dave67fd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I can hear them from here as well. Heard the Jets pretty good a week or so ago.:cool:

Hope we can get a few of us anyway.
I got the eats and drinks covered.

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
Dave, got a start time in mind? Anyplace in particular that we are gathering?

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
LAST time we were in and to the right...wasn't a problem with the parking. Dave, we can split it....need me to bring that grill?

Last edited:

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
LAST time we were in and to the left...wasn't a problem with the parking. Dave, we can split it....need me to bring that grill?

Hey, you guys don't have to foot the food bill ya know. I can bring the Webber too if we need it.

OP
OP
dave67fd

dave67fd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
When you go through the booth tell them you are showing. If showing, they will direct you to some extent. If we assume they let us in the same general area.
If your driving brand-x , just park in the parking lot, will save you a few bucks.

I'm just going to polish up the SD, tailgate makes a good grill table.:D

No problem taking care of the food guys, most important is you bring yourselves but bring what you like.