• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New England Dragway BONES get together 8/30

OP
OP
dave67fd

dave67fd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
LAST time we were in and to the right...wasn't a problem with the parking. Dave, we can split it....need me to bring that grill?

The grill will work Randy. I got plent of gas, so don't bother to get any if your out.

Hey, you guys don't have to foot the food bill ya know. I can bring the Webber too if we need it.

Art,
Thanks for the offer, no problem though, were weren't planning on rib-eyes;D....hmmmm

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I will fit this in amongst the Manchester car show on elm street and demo derby Saturday night. Will owe number one daughter big time dragging her all over to see daddy stuff. Probably would be more on the early side of the day for me and then work back through manch and then hopkinton for fair food and derby.

Hank

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
Art,
Thanks for the offer, no problem though, were weren't planning on rib-eyes;D....hmmmm[/QUOTE]

would that be a bad thing? I can take a hint!

OP
OP
dave67fd

dave67fd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bump for others interested for this comming Saturday.

OP
OP
dave67fd

dave67fd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bump, bump bump

FYI,
Show entry is $20, spectator $15

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
you know i'll be there.....somebody's got bring a Bronco! :cool:

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
I will be there as well. Momma still cannot change floors in the house without me so not sure when I will get there or how long I will be there, but count on seeing me in the morning for a few hours anyway.

OP
OP
dave67fd

dave67fd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Get her comfy on the couch with a cople of good movies and a pot of coffee and your good for a few hours.

JK. Glad you can make it out.

OP
OP
dave67fd

dave67fd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
For those who are looking for me, I'll be in this.

Attachments

• bth_SuperDuty018[1].jpg
    bth_SuperDuty018[1].jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 16

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
great time with great people! Big thanks to Dave who not only supplied the food but cooked also! what a blast....we really need to get together more often....and maybe leave earlier ;):cool::p

Last edited:
OP
OP
dave67fd

dave67fd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Couldn't cook without the grill so thanks for that and thanks to all that made it out. Nice to see a few of you again and to meet a couple others and chat it up.

Fast Fords and food come second:-*

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Good time for sure but I should have worn a hat. My face is as red as some of the mustangs there!

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
great time with great people! Big thanks to Dave who not only supplied the food but cooked also! what a balast....we really need to get together more often....and maybe leave earlier ;):cool::p

Some of us did leave earlier tasker...;D

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
dutifully noted! i cannot belive the strength of U-Joints after what we saw....Jeff and I must of fixed all of them!

migs

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
showed up late but glad we made it, had a good time.

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
great time with great people! Big thanks to Dave who not only supplied the food but cooked also! what a blast....we really need to get together more often....and maybe leave earlier ;):cool::p

What he said^^^^^^^^except I was early!

Couldn't cook without the grill so thanks for that and thanks to all that made it out. Nice to see a few of you again and to meet a couple others and chat it up.

Fast Fords and food come second:-*

But they don't hurt either! Had a good time today guys. Thanks for feeding us!