• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

3rd. annual BONES get together (off season)

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
BONES or Bronco Owners North East States, will be having a meet and eat at O'connor's restaurant in Worcester, MA on Feb 12 at 1:30pm. Nothing of importance will be discussed or anything worth remembering. Just an off season get together to share a few laughs and shoot down a couple brews.
http://www.oconnorsrestaurant.com/
Please drop me a line at least a week ahead of time so i cna get an accurate head count. thanks and see you soon!!!

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
Cant make it on that day...my boys brithday....But I will see ya this weekend at steves correct?......;D;D

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Wouldn't be the same if you made it jay! ;D

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
Randy, as we discussed thanks it is in my calender. It would take a war to change it for me.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
HOPEFULLY that won't be happening!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
DUNNO, might have to go LARGER

meaning numbers wise not actual size....

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
i might be able to come, just cant say for definate. im thinking that will be the start of my vacation

I would be honored to be a part of the start of your vacation. What a great group of guys to do it with. Where we going. ;D

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
To my cabin in ME and hopefully some snowboarding in the area and a day trip to NB. Hopefully it will be better than last year, there was zero snow.:-X

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
don't use the ski lift at Sugarloaf!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
kid here at work built a cabin in Mt. Vernon....my brother lives in Waterville....

Last edited: