• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BONES Spring get together "May it forward" 5/10 in MASS.

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
Awesome day guys!!! Thanks so much for putting this on. Met some great folks here today. Looking forward to the next one WITH the Bronco!:D

Cesar74EB

Loc.
New Bedford
May it forward

Hey. Just joined the classic bronco forum family. Today was my first time at a BYOB event and I had a great time. There were a lot of great broncos out today and met a lot of good people. Thanks to everyone who put on the event and all the guys who brought out there trucks. Looking forward to the next one.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Hey. Just joined the classic bronco forum family. Today was my first time at a BYOB event and I had a great time. There were a lot of great broncos out today and met a lot of good people. Thanks to everyone who put on the event and all the guys who brought out there trucks. Looking forward to the next one.

Glad you made it and welcome to the family, but to clarify it was a BONES event (Bronco Owners of the North East States) and not a BYOB (Bring Your Own Bronco) event. Tasker you did an OUTSTANDING job! Glad I could be a part of it.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
What a great time...plenty of hand shaking, lots of laughs and really good people. The day ended up being perfect weather wise despite the crappy forecast. uploadfromtaptalk1399803086735.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1399803132843.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1399803172894.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1399803278636.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1399803302666.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1399803328189.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1399803349868.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1399803371476.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1399803449845.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1399803476188.jpg

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
first off, thank you! i had a great time and hopefully every one else did as well. I am truly humbled by the enormous generosity of the BONES group. I am blessed to call many of you friends. With your donations BONES will be donating a total of $860.00 to the Wouned Warrior Project. I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart. Pete, Dave, Steve, Doug...thank you for your support and friendship. My brother Barry is one of the most generous people that you will every meet and so proud to call him my brother. Barry had won the Hot Wheels drag race event and donated the 100.00 prize as well as endless contributions along the way, a true class act.
With that being said....plans are on for another go round next year. Fell free to shoot me any concerns or questions you may have. It was fun planning and putting this on but you all are the reason it was a success otherwise i'd be sitting by myself lakeside. Take car and hope to see you soon!

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
Randy is there a paypal address i can send a few bucks to and add to the fund?

Pics look good, looks like you guys had a good time!

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Ha, I'm sure it wasn't a picture of my Bronco but more of who sent the text. ;D

Anyways, glad we could brighten your morning. There is something about Bronco and Bronco People that can do just that.

dave67fd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Randy,
Thanks so much for making this happen. I had a great time.
The fact that you made the commitment to provide all of us with the opportunity to have a place to get together, have fun and to see all of the wonderfull people that make up our BONES community goes a long way. I thank you for that. Kudo's to Pete, Steve and Barry and all others that helped out as well.

otherwise i'd be sitting by myself lakeside.
Good luck trying to pull that one off.;)

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
thanks everyone. after a couple of days it still is overwhelming as to how great this group is. Hopefully other regional clubs have the same closeness and comradire that this BONES does. We need to get more garage tours going as well.... Looks like Doug will be making some new shirts soon! ;)

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Ha, I'm sure it wasn't a picture of my Bronco but more of who sent the text. ;D

Anyways, glad we could brighten your morning. There is something about Bronco and Bronco People that can do just that.

Sorry but yes it was more who it was from than it was you;D

And yes bronco people always brighten your day, even ones from halfway accross the country:D.