• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EVENT 8TH annual May It Forward...presented by BONES May 14th...coming soon!! new attachment...please read!!

Added to Calendar: 05-13-22, 05-14-22

Bronco Events for calendar

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
the 8th (if you can believe that!) installment of May It Forward presented by BONES will be happening May 13th and 14th at the PACC social club, 177 Kendall Pond Rd west, Gardner, MA 01440. This now 2 day event will consist of a nice Friday night street cruise ending in a dinner spot with something for everyone. Saturday begins at 9 and goes till 4 with fun, food, Fords and friends! Our mission in doing all of this is to raise funds for the Travis Mills Foundation (travismills.org). This free event is 100% donation based with a free lunch and soft drinks provided with a mega raffle thrown in for good measure. Last year with some very generous donations, we were able to raise over $12,000 and had 12 states in attendance! If you have never been... why not? Ask anyone that has been... Great time for a great cause with even better people!

Feel free to contact me with any questions!
PLEASE, PLEASE take advantage of this one time offer to help our cause!! The great folks at Bronco Nation are doing a limited time ordering of a really cool design with 100% of the proceeds going to the Travis Mills fund!!
https://gear.thebronconation.com/products/bronco-nation-gear-for-good-1966-specs-tee

Attachments

• mf1.jpg
    mf1.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 117
  • mf2.jpg
    mf2.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 97
  • mf3.jpg
    mf3.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 79
  • mf4.jpg
    mf4.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 91
  • mf5.jpg
    mf5.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
HOPEFULLY this Covid nonsense will be subsided by that time! Can't wait to see my people once again!!

Attachments

• 00-NfmewEdBZpaPKHQAw15duo37JUqllZL3YGr4_whos6YF3SpAQabqWDpwbGPWo2lUrnHjCyIZu59oV2we_kMG9A.jpg
    00-NfmewEdBZpaPKHQAw15duo37JUqllZL3YGr4_whos6YF3SpAQabqWDpwbGPWo2lUrnHjCyIZu59oV2we_kMG9A.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 32

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
A wonderful event for a most worth cause, if you are thinking about going - GO. It is a really great time and a nice way to hang out with old and new friends.

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
Hey Roger, the boss has rooms blocked, hurry up and book one!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
JUST got word that we have a special raffle prize this year....fatboy had commissioned a wonderful woman to produce a quilt for us to raffle this year being made of past event and special t-shirts,......You will have to be present to have a chance to win but trust me......it will be well worth it!

Attachments

• QUILT1.jpg
    QUILT1.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 45
  • QUILT3.jpg
    QUILT3.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 46
  • QUILT4.jpg
    QUILT4.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 42
  • QUILT6.jpg
    QUILT6.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 40
  • QUILT2.jpg
    QUILT2.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 41

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
JUST got word that we have a special raffle prize this year....fatboy had commissioned a wonderful woman to produce a quilt for us to raffle this year being made of past event and special t-shirts,......You will have to be present to have a chance to win but trust me......it will be well worth it!
That is just awesome!

omureebe

Please GOD may my truck be in the condition to make it up this year..... oh wait that means I better get my a$$ in gear!

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
There is quite a backstory to this quilt and I will be happy to share it with the winner. The pictures do not do this item justice, it is absolutely beautiful. When I talked to my good friend who put this together for me, I really expected the t-shirt artwork to just be sewn on a quilt basically. But you really cannot tell where the t-shirt ends and the the other quilt material begins. It is truly a work of art and a labor of love since she and her husband are both retired Navy and giving back to veterans is the only reason she agreed to take it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omureebe

Its between my only sons bday and my fathers bday -so.... I'm doing my bet to make it this year!

Quilt looks beautiful! And can't replace the meaning...

PLUS... I really want to be up there in my 67! So many pieces of advice to make my truck that much more awesome!

Omar

Last edited:

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Can't wait. I have meet some amazing new friends from this event as well as an opportunity to catch up with some old ones. Full disclosure I came without a bronco so that's an option as well if yours isn't done (no I'm not picking on you... nameless).

Hope yo see you all soon. Stay warm and safe.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks for sharing brother... sure want to make it one year