• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

8th Annual North GA. Meet & Greet Sept 20th

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Alright boys and girls, we got rained out in Sept last year and half rained out in Oct!!!
Riverstone Plaza, Canton, GA. That's 1/4 mile West of exit 20 off I-575. That's the PoBoys Car Club Cruzin (3rd Sat from Mar-Oct). They have 3-500 cars and we've been going in the fall, I think there's a thread on here for each year. We had a mant as 27 and as few as 6. We'll start gathering around 2PM until 5-7 PM. Several resturants, Micky D's, a Publics. They do not allow any grills or pop-ups.

Riverstone Plaza
1447 Riverstone Pkwy
Canton, GA 30114

Here's pics from last year!!

Attachments

• DSCN5844.JPG
    DSCN5844.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCN5860.JPG
    DSCN5860.JPG
    174.8 KB · Views: 89
  • DSCN5862.JPG
    DSCN5862.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 96
  • DSCN5864.JPG
    DSCN5864.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 87
  • DSCN5866.JPG
    DSCN5866.JPG
    181.8 KB · Views: 93
  • DSCN5869.JPG
    DSCN5869.JPG
    185.5 KB · Views: 92
  • FSCN5841.JPG
    FSCN5841.JPG
    173.5 KB · Views: 100

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Ha I'm in even if it is raining.
Looking forward to it.

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
8 years

Yes sir and you ain't never come!!! Where you been boy!!! This is the first post I've seen from you in along time????

How you are????;D;D;D

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
I've been in hiding :cool: I had some health issues come up, work stuff, and a Bronco that's been whooping me! I've sold all of mine but I'm finishing up a 74 in the next couple of weeks hopefully and starting on another one it looks like. I've missed being out of the scene lately but hopefully I'll be around more now. I hope to be at the next Celebration though.

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
Awe, to bad this couldn't coordinate with the MEB crawl up in WNC on the same day? Like the MEB group head south to say... Helen, GA and you guys head North to say Helen, GA?

Bah, just wishful thinking on my part I guess.

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Awe, to bad this couldn't coordinate with the MEB crawl up in WNC on the same day? Like the MEB group head south to say... Helen, GA and you guys head North to say Helen, GA?

Bah, just wishful thinking on my part I guess.

Heck Blue, the MEB cruise outing is in Ashville!!! The Crawl is later in Harlan, KY.

And the worst news is..... Bristol has change their Spring Race to April 17-19 for 2015 the same date as the Bronco Driver Super Celebration, guess I won't see the Spring Race!!!;D;D

Thanks guys, for keeping it on the first page!!!

mudmanh41

Will have to see if I am intown that week. Been a long time since I had my bronco out.

Pat

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Come on down Pat.
I haven't see you in what 6 or 7 years.
We need to catch up!