• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

8th Annual North GA. Meet & Greet Sept 20th

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'll be there in spirit!!! It suppose to be a 'Chamber of Commerce' kind of day. Somebody make pictures to share and y'all enjoy it!

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
We are planing on being there

My son is also wanting to bring his 74 K-10 stepside

Trying to talk mrs roundhouse into driving my turbo diesel 4 runner up to the cruise in with a for sale sign on it

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
I'll be there in spirit!!! It suppose to be a 'Chamber of Commerce' kind of day. Somebody make pictures to share and y'all enjoy it!

I'll be there. My first time.

We are planing on being there

Hey fordfan, thanks for the well wishes!!!

Raptor, come on down, you may be the big winner, we do have "Early Bronco Owners Door Prizes!!!"

You better be there Stan and bring any rig you want!! (we may put them off brands on the back side!!!);D;D

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
I will not make it this year but looks like a nice day for it.Yall take lots of pic so we can enjoy it from the lazy boy later tonight;D

Germd

Tried to make it but couldn't get my header gaskets changed & new bolts installed in time today. Hope y'all have fun - gorgeous day today!

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Good day, great weather, we had 12 EB's, a BB and a BII. I towed my new crawlwer up there and the P/S quit while unloading, got it in line with the other EB's and then it would not start to load, ended up getting loaded on to a 56' Cab Over hauler (phred has those pics!! ) I took pics of all the prize winners but my camera and puter won't talk!! Hope some of you folks got some pics!!!
Thanks for coming!!!!;D;D;D

Sheehanigans

Loc.
Canton GA
Hoods up:

8jOke76.jpg

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
I took only this one pic. Great weather enjoyed the Bronco talk. Hope to come back and defend my iron butt award.

6ataru8e.jpg

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
Let me look.
I may have a picture of the guy that won the trophy ....

NGA, can you put the SD card from the camera directly into your computer ?
Some laptops have a slot for that

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey Greg_B, glad you made it, you're welcome anytime!!!

round, I tried the SD card in the computer, my copier/printer/scanner and ever dug up the patch cord for the USB port. Nothing, it's only showing pics thru 8/28 and I've taken and downloaded 20-30 pics since then??? phred says I live on what was once an Indian burial ground???