• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BONES Spring get together "May it forward" 5/10 in MASS.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I have a spring get together in the planning stages right now for BONES or Bronco Owners North East States..... will be late April early May....Stay tuned for more info! :cool:
May 10, 2014 Singletary Rod and Gun club, Oxford, MA.
pm me with any questions or assistance.
"May it forward" will be held on may 10 as you may or may not know. This will be a free of charge event with an opportunity to donate to the Wounded Warrior project. A great cause and the reason that we can enjoy such things in life is helping the Heroes that have so proudly served our great country. Please let me know if you will be attending and if you have guests. It will help alot with preperations. There will be some activites as well as some great company. I know it's still pretty cold out there but it will be nice and warm soon! Feel free to tell your Bronco friends!

Last edited:

dave67fd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Can't wait.
Let me know if you need any help with anything regarding this.

CHerold

Looking forward to it Tasker, thanks for putting in the effort.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
you drive a hard bargain but....gotta cater to my local peeps! :cool: How about you host one when my build rig is done and i'll come out for that?

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
Get that SUMBITCH done, head out, and our local gang of misfits will take you wheelin

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
well, scouting the property today and putting it all together. It will be May 10, 2014 for a one day event. Will post more info this evening...STAY TUNED!

gray gables

is this a get together or a wheelin event? If my bronco is back together I'd like to come, no wheelin for me though.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
no wheeling, just a hang out get to know other Bronco people check out the other rides kind of get together (with some surprises tossed in!)

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
THANKS! might or might not need some!