• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

15 Funny Stereotypes About Us

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
We've been observing you guys
Swapmeet stereotypes are real. We've all seen them...but how many of us have been them? Comment which one you relate to the most! haha we hope you enjoy!

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I can translate that "Let me think about it" statement. That means, "Let me see what else I find and if I don't find something else that I just have to spend my limited money on, then I might come back and grab this if it is still here. And if it is not here then I was just not meant to have it."

BRONCOchild2.0

Loc.
SoCal
All I gotta say is that I dislike the auctioneer. Went to look at a New Bronco, because the dealer called me and said he remembered that I wanted one. When I got there, there were 5 other guys looking at it and they were holding a silent style auction. Base model, 2dr, ended up selling for $90K. No Thank. You.