• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Funny things you’ve been offered

76broncogman

Year’s ago a pretty young lady offered to show me her boobies for a ride, she did and got a ride for her troubles.

I married her a couple of years later and now she calls it “her Bronco”. I’ve thought about filing a police report for grand theft.

Oh well, we’ve been happily married for 25+ years and have done a frame off restoration of the ol’ gal (Bronco, not wife) gone through 2 motors, 1 tranny and a ton of fond memories.

Guess it all worked out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Was Stacy's mom driving that convertible ! haha. ;)

She got it going on!

I can't recall any trades but I've been asked if it was for sale on mulitple occasisons.... The answer is always no. Sometime they'll say everythings for sale but I haven't seen a big stack of hundereds yet...

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Since I am a female owner - the first thing I am offered is a date and the ability for them to drive my Bronco.

THEN - they get to either some sort of modern car and/or cash. When I say no - they seem to think it is best to then question how I even have it in the first place...

I just let it roll off as I drive off and they are left to smell my fumes...

Haha... let em have it! Some guys can be dumb I reckon...

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
She got it going on!

I can't recall any trades but I've been asked if it was for sale on mulitple occasisons.... The answer is always no. Sometime they'll say everythings for sale but I haven't seen a big stack of hundereds yet...

The last time someone asked if I'd sell, I looked at the ground and realized I was tired of saying no. After all, a million bucks can build at least a couple broncos, so... "Yeah, I'd take about $1Million for it." Now they walk away so I don't have to continue with the "I had one..." stories.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Two other funny ones, before Broncos went crazy a really really old guy ask how much I had paid for it. I told him "15" he said wow 1500 that was a good deal and it was probably worth twice that. My wife smiled since I had just paid 15k.

The other a wacky guy flags me down at a local walking park and was telling what I though were some tall tales. I was pleasant and thanked him for sharing. About a half an hour later the guy comes out of a house near the trail and tells me he has a bunch of parts including some brand new still in his garage I can just have. Two thumbs up!

Remos69

Contributor
Loc.
SW Florida
I was offered a 2008 gt500kr with 4000ish miles today at a curz-in.... He said he would meet me for a title swap in 30 min!! I told him no, he offered to sweeten the pot, I told him the history (2nd owner same family) and he was not happy.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
here's a note that was left on my window...

Attachments

• 78779567_10215908033999828_8388601007793242112_o.jpg
    78779567_10215908033999828_8388601007793242112_o.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 123

gmduncan

Contributor
Loc.
Annapolis
Year’s ago a pretty young lady offered to show me her boobies for a ride, she did and got a ride for her troubles.

I married her a couple of years later and now she calls it “her Bronco”. I’ve thought about filing a police report for grand theft.

Oh well, we’ve been happily married for 25+ years and have done a frame off restoration of the ol’ gal (Bronco, not wife) gone through 2 motors, 1 tranny and a ton of fond memories.

Guess it all worked out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's awesome!

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I had a guy offer to trade me his 1000hp Bogg truck with 5 ton axles and tractor tires, it was cool but I told him no thanks.;D

bbaltered

A guy offered to trade a brand new ford raptor with about 400 miles on it. The next day when I showed with the paperwork to make the trade he backed out of the deal.