• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Funny things you’ve been offered

Tugross302

Almost every time I go for a bronco ride I get an offer to trade for something. Today at my first gas stop a group of Harley riders were there and one said he’d trade me two Harleys. At my next stop I got offered a Honda UTV. I’ve been offered a 2015 2500 HD diesel. A 2017 F150. A crewcab dodge. One guy offered his Polaris razor along with his son and his sons pregnant girlfriend. He told me his son is a good worker too. Anyone else get any good offers?

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
A custom built speed boat built in the 80s with a big block in it ....... thanks but no thanks

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Offering up ones kids is hilarious!

Nothing offered for my Broncos, yet, that I recall. Except cash, which is never enough.

I was offered land in Bend, OR. once for my '67 Vette, and still wonder if I should have taken it.

B RON CO

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Statesville, NC
Hi, besides the common question of how much do you want, a few years ago a guy offered me to trade his almost new Dodge diesel pickup. And he was dumbfounded that I wouldn't even consider it. Good luck

OP
OP
Tugross302

Tugross302

No matter what they offer I always say “naaa, I wouldn’t want to beat ya”

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Almost every time I go for a bronco ride I get an offer to trade for something. Today at my first gas stop a group of Harley riders were there and one said he’d trade me two Harleys. At my next stop I got offered a Honda UTV. I’ve been offered a 2015 2500 HD diesel. A 2017 F150. A crewcab dodge. One guy offered his Polaris razor along with his son and his sons pregnant girlfriend. He told me his son is a good worker too. Anyone else get any good offers?

They all want to be like us. Haha

dougyounger

Contributor
A 90's Jeep Cherokee, lifted, no doors, obviously beaten up on the trails. Bugged me about it for weeks. He couldn't understand why a straight up trade was not appealing to me.

McCoyBronco

Loc.
Atlanta, Georgia
Since I am a female owner - the first thing I am offered is a date and the ability for them to drive my Bronco.

THEN - they get to either some sort of modern car and/or cash. When I say no - they seem to think it is best to then question how I even have it in the first place...

I just let it roll off as I drive off and they are left to smell my fumes...