• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA Wildhorses 76-77 T Steering setup

Shimmy

Contributor
1977 Bronco
Loc.
Maple Valley
City: Seattle
Price: $ 200

Used WH drag link/tie rod setup to convert your Y steering to T steering. I bought this and ran it on my 77 for maybe 10 miles, before moving to the Duff TRO setup.

This kit does not require any reaming of pitman arm or knuckles to fit. It is a 100% bolt on conversion for your 76-77
D271C9B1-B0B6-4D28-B872-6EF04C49E74B.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shimmy

Shimmy

Contributor
1977 Bronco
Loc.
Maple Valley
OT but how do like the Duff setup compared to this?

i love the duff setup but its hard to compare the two. the main reason i went with the duff setup was to go OTK, heims and improve my steering angles. i also considered using this OTK and installing tapered sleeves in the knuckles. that would have accomplished the same thing.

overall i had no gripes with the WH setup other than my angles needed to be more parallel and aligned with a 3.5" lift

ftw

Would you consider shipping to oahu? If not my in-laws live Sandy Oregon 97055. and I can grab it when I visit them in June. Thanks, Todd