• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bullet Proof to Wildhorses Steering swap

Johns1977

I'm switching Steering linkage from Bullet proof to Wild Horses.

I got everything off then noticed the bullet proof bolts were noticeably larger then Wild horses.

Looks like the PO drilled everything out to fit the larger bolts when he went from stock to Bulletproof.

Questions is, what are my options?

Im going to try to post to flickr.

Thanks!

i3N8EE

OP
OP
Johns1977

Johns1977

An insert would be a lot better, i was worried I had to change out the entire knuckle. I'll take some calipers and make sure that will work for my set up.

I do plan on selling my Bulletproof steering and will let you know when im ready.

Thanks,
John

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
I know that you (1sicbronconut) are 1st because you asked 1st, I just want to be second in line. And it shipping kills it for you, I will step up.

Hint hint John1977

Last edited:

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
520 Super Tough DOM tubing on those Bulletproof steering systems. There’s really no way to get anything superior, unless you’re wanting to get away from SRE’s.

Mark