• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Throwback Weekend, April 12-14 Townsend TN

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
So how was the turnout for the throwback weekend?
I am a long ways from an exspurt, having made 1 Super Cel 5 +/- years back and the one and only Throwback this year. For my 2 cents, I'll stick with Throwback from now on. Super people, plenty of Broncos, and the food and fellowship were fantastic. I could see that attendance could be considered a bit on the skimpy side, but what it may have lacked in quantity it made up for in quality. Nothing against 6 Gs, but I wouldn't cross the street to see one.

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
I did a rough estimate of between 120 and 130 broncos in the field. Mostly EBs with a scattering of big broncos and Bronco IIs. Mine wasn’t ready (or drivable) and I know several others that couldn’t make it. Thought it was a good event and will be back for the next one.

Randy

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
I did a rough estimate of between 120 and 130 broncos in the field. Mostly EBs with a scattering of big broncos and Bronco IIs. Mine wasn’t ready (or drivable) and I know several others that couldn’t make it. Thought it was a good event and will be back for the next one.

Randy
That’s an awesome turn out. Hopefully it will be back next year.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Throwback 2025? Any rumors out there? I'm already looking forward to attending next years, SC April 23-26. And the Throwback event if it happens.

So if anyone hears anything please post the information ASAP.

Thanks,

Fred

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Throwback 2025? Any rumors out there? I'm already looking forward to attending next years, SC April 23-26. And the Throwback event if it happens.

So if anyone hears anything please post the information ASAP.

Thanks,

Fred
YES, YES, YES! ^^^ What Gnsteam said! ^^^ A year may be enough for me to bring the horse, maybe.

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
show YES, YES, YES! ^^^ What Gnsteam said! ^^^ A year may be enough for me to bring the horse, maybe.
Same here, Howard in beautiful Michigan! Hopefully mine will be drivable to next Throwback. It’s motivation for sure to get things done.
I think next time I’m gonna have a hang tag to wear so I can meet more
“Bronc-a-hospice”.

Randy