• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Throwback pictures - post them if ya got them

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
Did y’all the video of two bears that jumped in the back of someone’s 1/2 cab? Beautiful truck, one bear was in the back and the other crawled on from the side. I’m assuming it has to be someone at the event. My wife had it on her Facebook thread.

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Did y’all the video of two bears that jumped in the back of someone’s 1/2 cab? Beautiful truck, one bear was in the back and the other crawled on from the side. I’m assuming it has to be someone at the event. My wife had it on her Facebook thread.
Link, please, please, please!

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yes, Howard! You need to come to Heflin and see the Maloneys!... I'll give you a free Bronco tour also! :)
Dennis, I would LOVE to see your corral of EBs! I believe you could do an entire calendar just by yourself! I have a hunch that Heflin is a charming town with charming people!

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Couple of more from the drive though Cades Cove this evening. Stout22 got the best bear pic by far. Momma with triplets and a white turkey
Dave and Rodgers, amazing pics, thanks for passing them along! You guys seem to have a knack for finding the fun!

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
Awesome Tiko! And there's a third bear on the right!
Hahah I didn’t see the third . I have stayed a Little Arrow camp ground many times. I have a few fun bear stories. I’m always careful about food and trash being left out. I have my Yeti 75 filled with just ice and drinks. If you know Yeti them dam things are heavy as hell empty! I woke up one morning and the cooler was gone. I thinking , Dam some Low Life done stole my cooler. Then I noticed drag marks around the cabin and there it was , you could see the bear paw prints all over it. And yes it was not opened. I have real bear tested Yeti .

.94 OR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Three bears? Hmmm, Goldilocks may have been in the cab!:unsure:
How much damage may have been avoided by not hitting the remote start button as the bears settled in for a ride...

broncojack

Contributor
The throwback weekend was a great event, but also a reminder of what we’ve lost. The charm just isn’t there anymore at the normal Super

This isn’t just the newbies, I’ve witnessed the change in people I’ve known over a decade. Part of it is that some have gained some notoriety and let it go to their head, the rest I haven’t quite figured out. Jealousy? Arrogance? Not sure. But I hate it.

I’m not sure what the future holds for Pops and I, but moving forward things will definitely not be the same. I used to look forward to this all year long. Not anymore.

Rant off. Continue on.

The throwback weekend was a great event, but also a reminder of what we’ve lost. The charm just isn’t there anymore at the normal Super Celebration.

This isn’t just the newbies, I’ve witnessed the change in people I’ve known over a decade. Part of it is that some have gained some notoriety and let it go to their head, the rest I haven’t quite figured out. Jealousy? Arrogance? Not sure. But I hate it.

I’m not sure what the future holds for Pops and I, but moving forward things will definitely not be the same. I used to look forward to this all year long. Not anymore.

Rant off. Continue on.
Well said, Jimmy.

I experienced that, too. There are people who are so jealous that they can't wait to
piss on your parade.

Maybe it's time for pops to get a Bronco golf cart?

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My relatives must have felt bad that I had to miss SC this year and started sending me pics of ones they saw on I-75 today!:)

Attachments

• sc24.jpg
    sc24.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 30
  • sc241.jpg
    sc241.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 30
  • sc242.jpg
    sc242.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 30