• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Orange crush is finally home!!!

HavaBronco

Loc.
Lake Havasu City
I saw the post about Orange Crush being home, and ran out to see if it was in my driveway, ya know cuz that would be home!;D
oh well you got a bronco and I got a tax deduction. Well I wouldnt drive all the way to Cruces or EL Paso to see any of my family there, but maybe if I come to see Orange Crush I'll visit them while I'm there.......probably not though:cool:;D:cool: Cograts man!
Chuck

wwgx90

Loc.
Cookeville, Tn
Con grats, I was another "Orange Crush" raffle ticket holder at the super celabration when your name was drawn. I tried to convince them I was Felipe from El Paso - but it did't work - HA. Welcome to the site, sure are some nice Broncos here and looks like any question anyone has get answered. Bill