• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who Else Is Hoping To Win Orange Crush?

pierr

Loc.
Gordon,GA
Just curious how many of you guys have your name in the box? I'm going bat crazy these days because I'm back in grad. school full time & can't finish my '73 Explorer LUBR:-[. I've been wanting another EB(already cut, lifted,soft-top,street cruiser & mild off-roader) for A WHILE now but really can't bring myself to spend the $$$(un-employed 2 more years:-[). Spring/Summer is about to be here...perfect top down cruisin weather here in Ga.;) Winning Orange Crush would make me a happy fellow;);D.

shonivey

there's a link from broncodriver.com . It would be great if you bought a couple of tickets..I already have the winner . but it will help support a charity and the next build...
shon

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
WOuldn't that be nice.. I never win anything that big though

OP
OP
P

pierr

Loc.
Gordon,GA
SHHHHHHH!!!! You're ruining my chances!

Mine too by the looks of the posts so far:p. Maybe it'll alert more of us to JakeBrake4Kids.com and support for this organization:cool:.For those unfamiliar, Pg. 65 of this month's Bronco Driver mag. has a small article on Orange Crush. Maybe it'll be one of us(like ME!) that wins it! Pierr.

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I don't want to win , I just wanted to donate ....... NOT.

I do donate to kids charities fairly often though , without the enticement to win something.
Orange Crush just made it easier to up the ante this time. :)

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I do hope that it goes to someone on this board though - would be really cool to "keep it in the family"

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
i was going to submit, but decided not to. first, it exedes what i'm looking for or need in an eb. secondly, if i did win it...it's been a while since i've driven manual...therefore, i would grind the heck out of the gears. and, thirdly...it's too much for me. i'd probably end up selling it, then hear it in this forum about how much of a tard i was for selling it.

so, count your lucky stars i didn't buy a few tickets. i would of won it....heehee!!