• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who Else Is Hoping To Win Orange Crush?

OP
OP
P

pierr

Loc.
Gordon,GA
Did I win yet?

Afraid not..:cry::cry: & according to these guys, they've got it sewn up%):p. But they've already informed me that I didn't have to be present when they announced my name, just come pick it up in a week or so:cool:. Pierr.

shonivey

I'll post up a video of me loading it onto the trailer in knoxville when i pick it up to bring it home......

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
I got the okay to donate. I have never won anyting big nor have I known any one that has. Can't win if we don't try.

BroncoProject

Loc.
Modesto
I just became broncoless so I NEED this. If I win I will post three pictures. The first of me with a huge smile, the second of me grinning ear to ear washing it (even though it is clean) and the third when I have tipped it over dented it all up and got it really dirty, I will of course be smiling in this picture too.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Forget how many but there's pics on the Bronco Drive website right? did you look there?

Jakedog

Why did they put the body lift on it? Did they need it to clear the tires? Just curious, because I am not a big fan of bl's, and I will probably take it off when I get it home!;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I would assume the BL is to clear the tires..!

Not sure on the pics then.. couldn't find any myself via google.. :(

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Well, my 11 yr old son has been saving to buy a raffle ticket to win and just this morning on our ride to school, he got into an aurgument with his 9 yr old sister that she could have one of my EBs because he was going to win Orange Crush this weekend! Too funny ;D, but dang I hope he is right!

BroncoProject

Loc.
Modesto
My only hope is that it doesn't go to someone garage to stay. There are many good bronco loves here that deserve it.

Thank you for the youtube link. I can't youtube at work so I will look at it tonight.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
did i win yet? what time am i getting the call?

MattW

Why did they put the body lift on it? Did they need it to clear the tires? Just curious, because I am not a big fan of bl's, and I will probably take it off when I get it home!;D

Not sure what lift is on it or the drive train specs, but body lifts help a lot if you put in some aftermarket transmissions, goodies under the hood and tires. Plus it just makes it easier to work on underneath. My 1" WH lift really helped when running things like new break lines and what not.