• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Orange crush is finally home!!!

LUCKY 68

Loc.
EL PASO
Attention all bronco brothers! Orange crush is finally home after a long week on a transport. I will enter it in a truck show this weekend may 2 at parkland high school in el paso tx, it would be nice to see some bronco people show up!
Felipe ibarra

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hopefully you will also clean it up!!!! Needed a bath!
Congrats

Heus33

Bronco Guru
So do we just send our losing tickets directly to you for a refund or do you have a PO box?

4lofun

nice first post, at least we know where to see it again and cry we lost.... congrats and take good care of iy for us!!!!

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Congrats, whats your address...I'll send you my $10. LOL. I never win anything so I did not enter! :)

Seriously, thanks for joining the Bronco community. It is truly one of a kind, any thing you want to know or need help with they'll be there with answers or more. Keep us up to date on your improvements/wheeling trips/car shows...whatever or however you use it.

David

cody72sport

Attention all bronco brothers! Orange crush is finally home after a long week on a transport. I will enter it in a truck show this weekend may 2 at parkland high school in el paso tx, it would be nice to see some bronco people show up!
Felipe ibarra

shoot me some details on the car show, im down to go, i wanna see orange crush

L&D's Broncos

Before & After

So.....we are guessing that by your CB name that it is a 68' and that you are indeed LUCKY???;D
Congrats on the Bronco and welcome..........Don't know how much if any of it's history they sent/gave to you but I have some pictures somewhere of it before they bought it. It was on the strip at Pigeon Forge, Tenn.. right where we were at 2 weeks ago, for sale on side of road. Me & Wife looked at it and passed. Woulda, shoulda coulda.........